+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
After reading my Notes I've submitted a CSE re-explaining my foreign equity and I added additional documents with all my pay slips from my current job and details of my financial package. I've highlighted previous bank statements as well. I tried to explain in details and with a collaborative and respectful approach. Hope it will be positive to the current scenario.

I'll keep you guys posted after I have the reply for my CSE.

aninhabc19

Jan 21, 2019
I know right! Me as well, I ended up writing to them yesterday asking for an update.

Also, I just got an email from getgsms from where I ordered the notes. Here is the main point: "The delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS; administrative delays; recent holidays, processing of the application by a different agency; purposeful non-release, or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason."

Wait and see ^^"
I got the same email today. Let's hope it means that our application is at the final stage!

destination_cn

Mar 28, 2019
Pretty disappointed. Received notes today and our case is being processed at Montreal office :(
Based on my research, this office is the slowest of all in Canada and takes 7-9 months for processing any case. Except medicals, nothing has even started. Time to hibernate and check back in few months ha.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Pretty disappointed. Received notes today and our case is being processed at Montreal office :(
Based on my research, this office is the slowest of all in Canada and takes 7-9 months for processing any case. Except medicals, nothing has even started. Time to hibernate and check back in few months ha.
There is a Montreal specific thread which you can join. Montreal is processing Aug/Sep cases right now.

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hey, My file is at Ottawa. Any idea about the timeline for Ottawa? I am really hoping it doesn't cross 6 months!

Reactions: derkdsou
Apr 4, 2019
Hi..
I received PPR on April 3rd, submitted passport and related documents on Apr 5th to Visa Application Center (VFS-Chennai) and its been 25 days and I still have the same tracking response - "the application has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2019/04/10".
My application was processed at Ottawa CPC.

I called the VAC (VFS-helpline) they mentioned the average timeline is 11-12 days and for further information I need to write to Canada High Commission in New Delhi directly and they would respond within 2/3 days, there has been no response yet.

Is there anyone undergoing a similar scenario or whats the normal processing timeline for Delhi Office, any help or direction is appreciated.

Daddytj

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Doc's Request.
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Hi..
I received PPR on April 3rd, submitted passport and related documents on Apr 5th to Visa Application Center (VFS-Chennai) and its been 25 days and I still have the same tracking response - "the application has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2019/04/10".
My application was processed at Ottawa CPC.

I called the VAC (VFS-helpline) they mentioned the average timeline is 11-12 days and for further information I need to write to Canada High Commission in New Delhi directly and they would respond within 2/3 days, there has been no response yet.

Is there anyone undergoing a similar scenario or whats the normal processing timeline for Delhi Office, any help or direction is appreciated.
I submitted my passport and it says the same thing although its just been a week since i submitted i feel u shouldnt worry ur self much as much of the wprk is already done...just application of visa to passport so u need not worry much and considering ur applying from indis which accounts for 50% of express entry applicants i feel there must be s9me backlogs at the embassy so just be a little more patient.

Reactions: IntelliCommunity

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
Hey, My file is at Ottawa. Any idea about the timeline for Ottawa? I am really hoping it doesn't cross 6 months!
My file is also at Ottawa
i just spoke to IRCC, the agent said that normal processing time has extended and could be June or worst case august to get a final decision :( more waiting time ahead... :eek:

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
calling right at 7 am Ottawa time got me through to the agent real quick,
maybe you could speak to them and see what they say..
Hope IRCC picks up pace ..

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
My file is also at Ottawa
i just spoke to IRCC, the agent said that normal processing time has extended and could be June or worst case august to get a final decision :( more waiting time ahead... :eek:
Oh man! That sounds dreadful! I called them a couple of days ago and found out nothing. She said my file is at the same stage.
Really hoping we get it by June!

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congrats to the members of the PPR community...........

This group is silent these days. I think MAY is going to bring some good stuff for us.

In the meantime, I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes. I am 123 days Fromm AoR. Is it a good time or should I wait more?

Also, my case is with a consultant but he is demanding INR 2500 for ordering notes which is quite a bit expensive. So I am thinking of ordering notes from @legalfalcon .

The question is, can I order on my own or the paid representative (the consultant) is also required to sign the consent form?

Also, if anyone can guide, what information do I need to order notes?
Thanks in advance.

BTW, where is @derkdsou these days?

Reactions: derkdsou

steoneill

Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone experienced a acceleration in processing in their app / any movement after calling IRCC ? I'm currently 40 days from my 6 month mark & the agent I spoke to said eligibility & security aren't even started yet. Hoping it may lead to a bump in action with it now that someone has looked at the app, or is that wishful thinking ?