+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Yasharnit

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hey please let me know
Is there any adverse effect on your application by rapid calling CIC and talk to an agent
( means like two in week )

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys

I requested my Notes through GetGCMS on March 25th and I was told that it would take 30 to 35 days to get the results.
Is this processing time in calendar days or business days only?

Thanks!

I requested GCMs notes the same day as you did and still haven't received them. Another member in this forum wrote to me (I think a couple of pages before this one) that he received them 2 months later (ordered them end February, received end of April). I don't know if it's calendar or business days. Could you please tell me when you get them? I will do the same!

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
I requested GCMs notes the same day as you did and still haven't received them. Another member in this forum wrote to me (I think a couple of pages before this one) that he received them 2 months later (ordered them end February, received end of April). I don't know if it's calendar or business days. Could you please tell me when you get them? I will do the same!
Got mines abt 31 days from submission...from getgcms.com

aninhabc19

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Maya!

Yes! I'll let you know as soon as I get my Notes. Hope we get it quickly because anxiety is killing me!!

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hi I submitted my application in Dec 2018, medical passed in Jan 2019, no other updates still . The application status shows 45 days left for processing . Is the delay same in most cases ?
Same here.. 46 days left with no updates since MEP 24jan n file is at LVO since beginning of Feb. Fingers crossed

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
46 Days left and no sight of my file moving since medical. Hope the wait ends soon for all of us.

But this is quite frustating that we have to wait so long. I know each case is individual but than people with Jan, Feb and March AOR are already getting PPR emails. Knowing this only increases anxiety and frustation.

:) Hope things move ahead soon.

Reactions: Mk786 and Pura Vida

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
42 days remaining
No update after MEP
Eligibility under review
Criminality in progress
Security not started
Vo Edmonton
Cec inland

Nav sohal

Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys how much time it takes to get reply from cse. I mailed them last week asking about my Visa office. But I didn't get response not even acknowledgement mail.

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi Maya!

Yes! I'll let you know as soon as I get my Notes. Hope we get it quickly because anxiety is killing me!!
I know right! Me as well, I ended up writing to them yesterday asking for an update.

Also, I just got an email from getgsms from where I ordered the notes. Here is the main point: "The delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS; administrative delays; recent holidays, processing of the application by a different agency; purposeful non-release, or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason."

Wait and see ^^"

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
46 Days left and no sight of my file moving since medical. Hope the wait ends soon for all of us.

But this is quite frustating that we have to wait so long. I know each case is individual but than people with Jan, Feb and March AOR are already getting PPR emails. Knowing this only increases anxiety and frustation.

:) Hope things move ahead soon.
For me it’s 35 days and still there is no change after medical

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi guys how much time it takes to get reply from cse. I mailed them last week asking about my Visa office. But I didn't get response not even acknowledgement mail.
Usually it should take 2/3 days. If you did not receive an ack then write the through the webform.