CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Good to hear that and congrats. How long did it take to get hold of someone on call ? I am taking to again at UPS and also at one more location and sending 3 sets this time.
30 minutes.

If you can call directly from your phone in the US, this works to get all the way through:

*67 (613) 944-4000,1,,,1,,,,,1,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2,1,1,0

You can set that string as the number for a contact called IRCC or whatever and then just tap one number and get straight through in 2 minutes.

At 2:08 in the call, you will either be in the queue or told that you must call back later. If you're told to hang up, you can just use that dial string and it makes it easy and painless to retry over and over.

PS - The extra 1 after 111 is to make it shut up about "you will now be transferred to IRCC blah blah blah".

Last edited:

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Good to hear that and congrats. How long did it take to get hold of someone on call ? I am taking to again at UPS and also at one more location and sending 3 sets this time.
Also, look specifically for visa photograph places in your area. I have asked if you're in the Dallas area and someone else asked you if you're in the Bay Area, but you haven't told anyone where you are.

rakeshjegganolla

Jan 22, 2019
Also, look specifically for visa photograph places in your area. I have asked if you're in the Dallas area and someone else asked you if you're in the Bay Area, but you haven't told anyone where you are.
lol. I think I did not see those messages. I am in Northern Virginia. Ya thank you. One of the store which I am going today is for visa specific photographs.

Reactions: Daddytj

rakeshjegganolla

Jan 22, 2019
30 minutes.

If you can call directly from your phone in the US, this works to get all the way through:

*67 (613) 944-4000,1,,,1,,,,,1,1,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2,1,1,0

You can set that string as the number for a contact called IRCC or whatever and then just tap one number and get straight through in 2 minutes.

At 2:08 in the call, you will either be in the queue or told that you must call back later. If you're told to hang up, you can just use that dial string and it makes it easy and painless to retry over and over.

PS - The extra 1 after 111 is to make it shut up about "you will now be transferred to IRCC blah blah blah".

I will call them and see what will happen if it gets rejected 3rd time because in the email they said it's final reminder

Reactions: Daddytj

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
lol. I think I did not see those messages. I am in Northern Virginia. Ya thank you. One of the store which I am going today is for visa specific photographs.
The background must be perfectly white. That was one of the primary reasons they stated they refused it, after I questioned them. The first place I went to had a slightly greyish background.

If the background isn't white, insist they whitebalance and retake it. Obviously the size must be 50x70 but watch them measure your head to make sure it's between 31 and 36 mm or whatever the amount is and make sure it shows your head and shoulders placed in the frame like the example.

Good luck! Surely with 3 separate sets you'll get accepted.

Reactions: Apurv and Laumyl

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Oh I see, you sent the return label by email and that's how they were able to ship it so soon.
My return label too has a fedex location address, but haven't received a request for a new label yet.
Called IRCC. The agent said that as per the notes on file the passport was mailed back today (4/9) to the Fedex location. Also apparently they updated the notes to show that this was my new home address!! I did not try to correct this and cause further confusion. The Fedex tracking has not yet been activated.

Reactions: Laumyl

rakeshjegganolla

Jan 22, 2019
The background must be perfectly white. That was one of the primary reasons they stated they refused it, after I questioned them. The first place I went to had a slightly greyish background.

If the background isn't white, insist they whitebalance and retake it. Obviously the size must be 50x70 but watch them measure your head to make sure it's between 31 and 36 mm or whatever the amount is and make sure it shows your head and shoulders placed in the frame like the example.

Good luck! Surely with 3 separate sets you'll get accepted.
Sure. Thank you. Ya, my previous photos background was kind of blueishhh. And in the recent email they pointed out it should be on plain white background.

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Hello

Please do call CIC ask the details on Criminal, security, eligibility status. Please do not check online guess they are not updating much sometimes it can be in IP1 but Visa officer changes all these details late also. Also depending on which Visa office too.
I got off the phone with an agent. He said it's all in progress and nothing bad from what he can see. Not sure what that means.

He did say however that my BG is in progress. Which is a good sign.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Got GCM Notes today, experts please help:

Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION XYZ REGULATION: FSW 1 have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 468 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified —LANGUAGES— Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS Verified —EDUCATION— Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree (Four Year) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (Four Years) Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE— Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO 0K Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTIONS. spouse India police certificate: Provided- NRT RIO 0K Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTIONS. —AGE— Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR —Documents for Review— PA PASSPORT CONTAINS WORK PERMIT

Last edited:

arslan1990

Mar 12, 2019
Got GCM Notes today, experts please help:

Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION REGULATION: FSW 1 have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 468 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified —LANGUAGES— Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS Verified —EDUCATION— Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree (Four Year) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (Four Years) Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE— Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT India police certificate: Provided-NRT RIO 0K Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTIONS. spouse India police certificate: Provided- NRT RIO 0K Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTIONS. —AGE— Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR —Documents for Review— PA PASSPORT CONTAINS WORK PERMIT
When you requested your Gcms notes on which date?

Last edited: