+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Look, things are very subjective when it comes to employment authentication, and so much is up to the individual case officer's discretion as well. A very good employment reference letter may well be all that an officer needs to be satisfied that a position is genuine. I, personally, provided more than that, but my application is different to yours.

Is the letter you have already provided suitable and sufficient? Only your GCMS notes can help you answer that. Have you ordered any?

You can create a LI profile at anytime - it's never too late. Start by listing your work history and then proceed to add as many people as you know by syncing your contacts from gmail, fbook, etc. - LI makes this v easy. The more connections you have the more authentic your LI profile will look. If you have a fbook profile, make sure your work history there corresponds to what you have reported to IRCC.

Wow!! I did not know they pay attention to social media accounts. Unfortunately, I don't have LinkedIn :(
I only submitted my work experience letter but the letter mentioned my pay, job duties and responsibilities etc.
I showed a different bank account for proof of funds. I got a gift deed and had it notarized.
So is proof sufficient? Or is there something else I need to provide them?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Look, things are very subjective when it comes to employment authentication, and so much is up to the individual case officer's discretion as well. A very good employment reference letter may well be all that an officer needs to be satisfied that a position is genuine. I, personally, provided more than that, but my application is different to yours.

Is the proof you have already provided suitable and sufficient? Only your GCMS notes can help you answer that. Have you ordered any?

You can create a LI profile at anytime - it's never too late. Start by listing your work history and then proceed to add as many people as you know by syncing your contacts from gmail, fbook, etc. - LI makes this v easy. The more connections you have the more authentic your LI profile will look. If you have a fbook profile, make sure your work history there corresponds to what you have reported to IRCC.
yes, I have ordered GCMS notes and the program assistant did not flag anything. The only document set for review was client information. So it does look normal, I guess.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Unfortunately, I don't have LinkedIn :(
You can create a LI profile at anytime - it's never too late. Start by listing your work history and then proceed to add as many people as you know by syncing your contacts from gmail, fbook, etc. - LI makes this v easy. The more connections you have the more authentic your LI profile will look.
Plus, LinkedIn is very big in North America. It's big in the US as a resume, but it's even bigger in Canada as a general jobs listing site. In the US and Canada, you need a LinkedIn as a professional. Get it going now and start networking before your arrival in Canada.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Plus, LinkedIn is very big in North America. It's big in the US as a resume, but it's even bigger in Canada as a general jobs listing site. In the US and Canada, you need a LinkedIn as a professional. Get it going now and start networking before your arrival in Canada.
I actually did not know that it was big in North America.

When I was surfing for jobs last year, I noticed quite a few jobs asked for LinkedIn profile.

Reactions: USProgrammer

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I actually did not know that it was big in North America.

When I was surfing for jobs last year, I noticed quite a few jobs asked for LinkedIn profile.

To be honest, I didn't know it wasn't big everywhere.

hammadattique

Feb 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me how long will it take for a movement on my application after my biometrics?
I was aor 12th dec, mep 25th january, biometrics 18th march :s
Can anyone guide me as to where i stand?
Im CEC outland

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
If IRCC decides to call your place of work, they wouldn't ask for you, they'd ask for the supervisor or manager that signed off on your reference letter or ask to speak to someone in your HR department. No one knows the answers to these questions. IRCC case officers are tasked with authenticating your employment and can technically use any means necessary to do so. If your reported employment is genuine, you should not worry about this because I know you have posted about this before. Relax. Let the IRCC do their job. For all you know, they might not even call unless they want to dive into things.
Thanks a lot buddy for your helpful information. Thanks once again hope and pray to god all goes well. Nd all the best for ur coming pr.

Reactions: derkdsou

cicworld

Mar 30, 2019
Hello,

Here is the update on my case

AOR Dec 19
MEP 31 Jan

PNP FSW-Inland
No update after that, anyone on the same boat?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I'm thinking of ordering my first set of notes next week but is there any point if my eligibility hasn't started yet??