+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Navraj

Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi, I got ITA on 10 Jan. If there is any whatsapp group kindly share the link, Also, please guide me, do I need to fill forms first & submit them. Then will I receive a medical request ?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi, I got ITA on 10 Jan. If there is any whatsapp group kindly share the link, Also, please guide me, do I need to fill forms first & submit them. Then will I receive a medical request ?
You might want to look for the “Ray of Hope” thread focused on your ITA date.

This thread is focused on people who submitted complete applications in December, not expressions of interest, which are pre-ITA.

However, in short, yes. You have 60 days to gather all your documents and submit them. One of those documents is proof of medical exam, so you’ll need to get one from a panel physician. Once you submit a complete application, you’ll receive an AOR. Everyone in this thread has that, hence the title.

Some time after that (about 40-42 days right now) you will receive MEP (medical passes) before it moves on to other background check steps.

I suggest looking at the Ray of Hope thread for your ITA date for more help and explanation of terms.

Reactions: Navraj

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
All, I just got IP1 email. Logged in and it’s IP1.

I’ll update my sig and MyImmiTracker case when I’m on a computer (mobile now).

Dec 1 AOR. Jan 11 MEP.

Navraj

Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
You might want to look for the “Ray of Hope” thread focused on your ITA date.

This thread is focused on people who submitted complete applications in December, not expressions of interest, which are pre-ITA.

However, in short, yes. You have 60 days to gather all your documents and submit them. One of those documents is proof of medical exam, so you’ll need to get one from a panel physician. Once you submit a complete application, you’ll receive an AOR. Everyone in this thread has that, hence the title.

Some time after that (about 40-42 days right now) you will receive MEP (medical passes) before it moves on to other background check steps.

I suggest looking at the Ray of Hope thread for your ITA date for more help and explanation of terms.
Thank you so much for guidance.

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
All, I just got IP1 email. Logged in and it’s IP1.

I’ll update my sig and MyImmiTracker case when I’m on a computer (mobile now).

Dec 1 AOR. Jan 11 MEP.
That's a good sign and some sort of relief. After waiting for MEP for longer days now then there's movement in d application. I hope the same is applicable to everyone.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I added the number of days that your APR is after the people who are currently receiving MEP based on my MEP and MyImmiTracker.

I suggest you add your case to MyImmiTracker too to help everyone! Be sure to report dates based on the day it is in Ottawa.
Wow it seems that you have very strong grip on data analytics and statistics, so can you please predict my expected PPR time based on following information

BC PNP Inland Applicant ( Express Entry Score 954) AOR 8th December 2018 (with upfront Medical & RPRF fees)

Wife was requested for re-medical which submitted on 14th December 2018)

I am in Canada for 2 years and working in NOC6221 for 1+ years, Family of 2 kids but they are not in Canada

any thoughts ?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Wow it seems that you have very strong grip on data analytics and statistics, so can you please predict my expected PPR time based on following information

BC PNP Inland Applicant ( Express Entry Score 954) AOR 8th December 2018 (with upfront Medical & RPRF fees)

Wife was requested for re-medical which submitted on 14th December 2018)

I am in Canada for 2 years and working in NOC6221 for 1+ years, Family of 2 kids but they are not in Canada

any thoughts ?
I have no idea about PPR especially for Inland applicants; sorry. I suggest you add your case to MyImmiTracker. They actually have some tools to predict PPR based on your data. You can also compare to others who have been in your situation.

Nina91

Dec 6, 2018
Dear futur Canadians,
I really need your opinion.
I submitted my PR demand on the 14th December, since then I have no news.
It is said that my history and my eligibility are being examined. However I'm supposed to have my medical examination status updated 15 days (according to statistics) after official submission date.
Is there something I have to worry about? Did you guys have met a similar situation? Can I have an idea about demand status of those who have submitted around the same date ?
Thank you in advance for your attention ...

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I submitted my PR demand on the 14th December, since then I have no news.
It is said that my history and my eligibility are being examined. However I'm supposed to have my medical examination status updated 15 days (according to statistics) after official submission date.
Is there something I have to worry about?
I'm not sure where you read or determined that. AOR to MEP is taking 40-42 days right now. There's no reason to think you should have it until around Jan 24th.

Reactions: Nina91

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Thank you so much , I am relieved now ...and I'll stop reading french forums.
Crossing fingers!
At least you can read French! Doing way better than me there, friend!

Reactions: Nina91