CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I'd be surprised if they asked for more tests, since both the readings are mentioned on the same report.
My wife's first two urine tests had protein or something in them (she was dehydrated). After slamming back sooooooo many waters while we were there doing the other tests, she was able to get one with no indicators present. I presume they submitted all 3 to eMedical.

They said if the third was positive, they would have to send the sample to an outside lab to find out if it's anything actually serious (eMedical requirement), since at the panel physican all they used were those little indicator strips.

We got MEP, so I doubt a simple high blood pressure result will matter one bit. Who could be blamed for being in a slightly agitated state for a medical exam that can determine the future of your life? Especially when your second was totally normal.

Stop worrying, @jm90! You'll be fine.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Everyone who has received an MEP thus far - congratulations! It’s all about celebrating the small victories here. I will hope to join you guys in 12 days!

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone! AOR dec 3rd... does anyone know if they will continue MEPs through the weekend or will they begin again on Monday?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi everyone! AOR dec 3rd... does anyone know if they will continue MEPs through the weekend or will they begin again on Monday?
Based on MyImmiTracker, I'd say they don't do them on the weekends. I see a couple for last Saturday, but if people are reporting them in IST, that could be possible for late Friday or maybe they noticed. I don't see any for last Sunday.

I have no idea either way, but that's what the data look like to me. Take that with a huge grain of salt.

Reactions: derkdsou and Minaja

Minaja

Oct 25, 2018
Based on MyImmiTracker, I'd say they don't do them on the weekends. I see a couple for last Saturday, but if people are reporting them in IST, that could be possible for late Friday or maybe they noticed. I don't see any for last Sunday.

I have no idea either way, but that's what the data look like to me. Take that with a huge grain of salt.

Ahh thanks for the reply, I guess it’s wait and see!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'm actually meeting with friends next week to show them how easy it is to apply and to convince them against hiring a consultant.

When I spoke with a consultant (who is not even a lawyer to begin with), we had a very bizarre exchange where she wanted me to use as much work experience in my profile as possible, including for the years that I have been self-employed. I was fortunate enough to have a lot of points to spare, so I saw no need for it.

I decided not to hire her and used only 1.2 years of experience in my primary (and only) NOC for which I could easily have a reference letter. For the rest of the years I marked myself as unemployed and explained why I did this in my LoE. I had only ever claimed 1 year of foreign experience to begin with going into the pool and that's what I stuck with through the ITA and AOR.

I would have to put together a pretty exhaustive list of documents, client contracts, invoices, testimonials, salary slips, yada yada, to prove my self-employment to IRCC. The consultant was convinced I should put in the effort, and that’s where we parted ways.
I did my own. Being in control and seeing the status directly the whole time was great. I don't know why anyone would need an attorney or consultant for Express Entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: USProgrammer

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Given that people with Dec 2 AORs haven’t marked themselves as MEP, we can guess the IRCC/Health Canada don’t work weekends.

But I have read about people receiving emails (like PPR) during the weekend, so it could mean they send out some letters in scheduled batches.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Given that people with Dec 2 AORs haven’t marked themselves as MEP, we can guess the IRCC/Health Canada don’t work weekends.
When you posted that, it was 3:30 AM in Ottawa.

I wonder about the dates in MyImmiTracker sometimes because I think some people might be reporting dates in IST without considering what day it is in Ottawa.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
How do you know that?
I am inland PNP applicant
I added the number of days that your APR is after the people who are currently receiving MEP based on my MEP and MyImmiTracker.

I suggest you add your case to MyImmiTracker too to help everyone! Be sure to report dates based on the day it is in Ottawa.