+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR <<<<<<JOIN HERE>>>>

Shibu Thomas

Dec 22, 2018
With a score of 6.5 and a overall score 360 can anybody be eligible for Express entry to any of the provinces. If so which are the provinces.

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
- During the EE profile creation, we forgot to include my spouse education ( WES evaluated already since then ), and despite that we receive an ITA. During the submission of my eAPR, we provided my wife's evaluated degree. Does this will add another points during the eligibility review?
YEs

- During the EE profile creation, we inserted my wifes IELTS score - unsure if we have inserted the correct one -, and despite that we receive an ITA. Why i am concern here, it is because when i am looking at the table provided by IRRC during ITA, i noticed that her score was 18, while when i recalculate it with CRS calculator it is only 16. During the submission of my eAPR, they never ask for any document on this regards.
You have to provide accurate information in your profile. Your CRS score will be matched against the documents you submit and if there is any discrepancy, your application can be rejected.

- During the EE profile creation, we have selected NOC 0213 for my occupation, and during the submission we changed it to NOC 2171, as it best fit my Employment Certificate - with complete Job details -. Additional to this, i have other work history on which i believe that i have provided a wrong NOC code, i was working as System Administrator and provided NOC 0213 instead of 2281 ( again i have provided my Employment Certificate on this regards ). Does this will draw negative impact on my application ? will they correct it ? BTW, i have MPNP nomination with SWO-NOC2171.
You can change your NOC post ITA. The job duties of the NOC code selected should substantially match the job duties listed in your work reference letter.

- With regards to POF, my liquid cash is more than the required LICO however i have an outstanding debt which will affect my available cash and it will fall behind the LICO. Said that, i have provided my End of Service Benefit certificate that i will be receiving once i terminate my contract with my employment. Such ESB will be more than enough to cover the LICO. Do you think providing ESB Certificate will cover my LICO, considering it is more than enough.
See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/
Hello @legalfalcon

thank you for your time on replying this.

Right after submitting our application, i re-calculated again the CRS score - considering the correction of my wife education and IELTS score - , and they are still above the CRS cutoff during the invitation.. Do you think this will do? With regards to the NOC, by any chance, does IRCC correct them? If not, will they reject it? My worry is the NOC code we selected for the system administrator ( previous work ) as this does not match at all the duties and responsibilities stated on my EoC. For the NOC 2171 as concern, they match my EoC somehow and per our understanding.

If i understood correctly on the POF guidelines, any amout that is readily liquidated can be use as POF, my end of service certificate states that anytime that i terminated my contract i can easily cash it out, i think this can satisfy the statement and can be use as POF, do you think so Mr. @legalfalcon ?

Last edited:

Mirok22

Dec 30, 2018
India
AOR Received.
12-12-2018
ITA 28th Nov and AOR 12th Dec
Add me to whatsapp group if any for Dec AOR country code 91
  1. 9
  2. 9
  3. 9
  4. 6
  5. 3
  6. 3
  7. 7
  8. 5
  9. 7.
  10. 5

abhi1990

Oct 4, 2018
India
AOR Received.
30-12-2018
FSW Outland (India)
AOR 30 December
Now the real patience starts ..

Happy Holidays everyone ...!!

Mirok22

Dec 30, 2018
India
AOR Received.
12-12-2018
People with AOR on 29-30th November started to get MEP updates...
Any update with AOR till 5th Dec candidates???

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
December 1st week candidates should start clearing off their MEPs tomorrow or the day after next. Seems like its a 6 weeks wait for the Decemeber AOR applicants.

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Quick question, Can I quit my job or change my job after AOR? will this have an impact on my application?

Thanks !

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,

Quick question, Can I quit my job or change my job after AOR? will this have an impact on my application?

Thanks !
No impact you’re free to carry on with your life. You may also choose to inform IRCC via CSE with regards to such change.

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019
No impact you’re free to carry on with your life. You may also choose to inform IRCC via CSE with regards to such change.
Is it a must to inform IRCC of job change?

Another question, does IRCC usually call employer to confirm duties/responsibilities stated in the experience letter for CEC - Inland?

many thanks !

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Is it a must to inform IRCC of job change?

Another question, does IRCC usually call employer to confirm duties/responsibilities stated in the experience letter for CEC - Inland?

many thanks !
They will contact the employer if they are unable to verify any claim related to your employment. They usually do a free web search but in case they are not satisfied with your reference letter they may contact your firm. It’s better to inform just in case they decide to contact, even though it’s purely your choice.