05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

raghavanc

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you for your answer.

At what stage do I have to pay for the application?
I would suggest you keep your card ready after all your documents have been uploaded(confirm that all the documents are correct for there is no going back) you will be taken to a confirmation where u sign and then the next page is payment. If you log out at this stage or decide to do it later, the next time you log in there won't be any action button in your home page. You may end up panicking, but don't worry the system may take some time, and once it does, you can pay again. So to avoid confusion be prepared and pay as soon as you submit all documents and confirm with your signature.

123david123

Jun 27, 2018
I would suggest you keep your card ready after all your documents have been uploaded(confirm that all the documents are correct for there is no going back) you will be taken to a confirmation where u sign and then the next page is payment. If you log out at this stage or decide to do it later, the next time you log in there won't be any action button in your home page. You may end up panicking, but don't worry the system may take some time, and once it does, you can pay again. So to avoid confusion be prepared and pay as soon as you submit all documents and confirm with your signature.
Thanks for all the wonderful information. last question, as a SOWP holder can I apply as a primary applicant for express entry since I have higher score than my spouse and can I include her in my application?

ROTORRES

Dec 19, 2018
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
23-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Good day @legalfalcon !

Good day Gentlemen

Been following you for quite sometime, and i find it that you provide useful information. Being said that, i have some inquiries that are running in my head with regards to post eAPR,

- During the EE profile creation, we forgot to include my spouse education ( WES evaluated already since then ), and despite that we receive an ITA. During the submission of my eAPR, we provided my wife's evaluated degree. Does this will add another points during the eligibility review?
- During the EE profile creation, we inserted my wifes IELTS score - unsure if we have inserted the correct one -, and despite that we receive an ITA. Why i am concern here, it is because when i am looking at the table provided by IRRC during ITA, i noticed that her score was 18, while when i recalculate it with CRS calculator it is only 16. During the submission of my eAPR, they never ask for any document on this regards.
- During the EE profile creation, we have selected NOC 0213 for my occupation, and during the submission we changed it to NOC 2171, as it best fit my Employment Certificate - with complete Job details -. Additional to this, i have other work history on which i believe that i have provided a wrong NOC code, i was working as System Administrator and provided NOC 0213 instead of 2281 ( again i have provided my Employment Certificate on this regards ). Does this will draw negative impact on my application ? will they correct it ? BTW, i have MPNP nomination with SWO-NOC2171.
- With regards to POF, my liquid cash is more than the required LICO however i have an outstanding debt which will affect my available cash and it will fall behind the LICO. Said that, i have provided my End of Service Benefit certificate that i will be receiving once i terminate my contract with my employment. Such ESB will be more than enough to cover the LICO. Do you think providing ESB Certificate will cover my LICO, considering it is more than enough.
Thank you for your time on this one. Appreciate that.

Last edited:

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations to everyone.
Question: I received ITA while SINP is in progress, should I withdraw my application or what should I do??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day @legalfalcon !

Good day Gentlemen

Been following you for quite sometime, and i find it that you provide useful information. Being said that, i have some inquiries that are running in my head with regards to post eAPR,

- During the EE profile creation, we forgot to include my spouse education ( WES evaluated already since then ), and despite that we receive an ITA. During the submission of my eAPR, we provided my wife's evaluated degree. Does this will add another points during the eligibility review?
- During the EE profile creation, we inserted my wifes IELTS score - unsure if we have inserted the correct one -, and despite that we receive an ITA. Why i am concern here, it is because when i am looking at the table provided by IRRC during ITA, i noticed that her score was 18, while when i recalculate it with CRS calculator it is only 16. During the submission of my eAPR, they never ask for any document on this regards.
- During the EE profile creation, we have selected NOC 0213 for my occupation, and during the submission we changed it to NOC 2171, as it best fit my Employment Certificate - with complete Job details -. Additional to this, i have other work history on which i believe that i have provided a wrong NOC code, i was working as System Administrator and provided NOC 0213 instead of 2281 ( again i have provided my Employment Certificate on this regards ). Does this will draw negative impact on my application ? will they correct it ? BTW, i have MPNP nomination with SWO-NOC2171.
- With regards to POF, my liquid cash is more than the required LICO however i have an outstanding debt which will affect my available cash and it will fall behind the LICO. Said that, i have provided my End of Service Benefit certificate that i will be receiving once i terminate my contract with my employment. Such ESB will be more than enough to cover the LICO. Do you think providing ESB Certificate will cover my LICO, considering it is more than enough.
Thank you for your time on this one. Appreciate that.

YEs

You have to provide accurate information in your profile. Your CRS score will be matched against the documents you submit and if there is any discrepancy, your application can be rejected.

You can change your NOC post ITA. The job duties of the NOC code selected should substantially match the job duties listed in your work reference letter.

See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/