AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
I called today, our application was sent back feb 19 apparently even after checking a million times we missed something
Aww man, so sorry to hear that but hopefully you can send it back right away and get AOR the next time! We had ours returned too in November for sth so small that I couldn’t stop crying over it for days! But we got it in our next try thank God. So stay strong. *sends good wishes*

Reactions: rebeccara

brttnywtlngtn

Jan 7, 2017
Denver
Hey all! Update on our application, I received the request for Schedule A today. And forgive me if this is a stupid question but, is that what qualifies as AOR? Because we haven’t received anything else stating that they got the application and started processing or anything. Or is it possible the AOR just got lost in transit. Like I said, sorry if it’s a silly question. Just a little confused is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: GerNatUKRes

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Aww man, so sorry to hear that but hopefully you can send it back right away and get AOR the next time! We had ours returned too in November for sth so small that I couldn’t stop crying over it for days! But we got it in our next try thank God. So stay strong. *sends good wishes*
Thank you! It honestly feels better to know other people have the same issues, you spend so much time going over and over again when the person said sorry to tell you this my heart sank but hearing other people’s stories give me hope!

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey all! Update on our application, I received the request for Schedule A today. And forgive me if this is a stupid question but, is that what qualifies as AOR? Because we haven’t received anything else stating that they got the application and started processing or anything. Or is it possible the AOR just got lost in transit. Like I said, sorry if it’s a silly question. Just a little confused is all.

Did the sponsor get the AOR email? I'm the sponsor and it was sent to me when we got ours.
Check spam/junk folder as well.

brttnywtlngtn

Jan 7, 2017
Denver
Did the sponsor get the AOR email? I'm the sponsor and it was sent to me when we got ours.
Check spam/junk folder as well.
No, she checked all folders of her email and never received it. But I'm guessing with the Schedule A request, we're right on track even without an AOR1? I was able to link my application and everything.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hi, just a quick question...were you asked to submit IMM 5669 ( 06-2017) or the old version of IMM 5669 as of December 2016? The thing is I just noticed that they changed it on the site that now they requested an older version of this form (December 2016) for some reason. I already filled out the newer version (06-2017) but it seems to be not available on their site anymore. I'm wondering which one would we have to send?

Reactions: brttnywtlngtn

brttnywtlngtn

Jan 7, 2017
Denver
Hi, just a quick question...were you asked to submit IMM 5669 ( 06-2017) or the old version of IMM 5669 as of December 2016? The thing is I just noticed that they changed it on the site that now they requested an older version of this form (December 2016) for some reason. I already filled out the newer version (06-2017) but it seems to be not available on their site anymore. I'm wondering which one would we have to send?
In the message I got for the request, the link they provided took me to the 06-2017 version of the form. So that is the one I am going to send. It’s also the one I have already filled out as well, haha. Hope that helps you!

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
In the message I got for the request, the link they provided took me to the 06-2017 version of the form. So that is the one I am going to send. It’s also the one I have already filled out as well, haha. Hope that helps you!
Thank you very much! I'm still waiting for their request for Schedule A even though I already got AOR 1 on the February 12th and linked account ...hopefully will come soon.

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Thank you very much! I'm still waiting for their request for Schedule A even though I already got AOR 1 on the February 12th and linked account ...hopefully will come soon.
It will come. :)

I'm also waiting for SA and Med Request. I've already uploaded the Sched A and PCC since last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ukrainian girl

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hey is there any way you could share the pdf or the link. I tired searching for everywhere and could only get the French version :(.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hey is there any way you could share the pdf or the link. I tired searching for everywhere and could only get the French version :(.
Sorry can't provide the link right now as I don't have my PC around. I just downloaded it from CIC site and it was in the main application package. It automatically came in English I think.

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
No, she checked all folders of her email and never received it. But I'm guessing with the Schedule A request, we're right on track even without an AOR1? I was able to link my application and everything.
That's strange, maybe someone else has had this situation and can shed some light.

Since the PA has a UCI, you can use that to send an email to them through the webform asking about the AOR letter or give them a call if that is easier. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

ilirjan

May 17, 2016
It will come. :)

I'm also waiting for SA and Med Request. I've already uploaded the Sched A and PCC since last week.
Hello please can you tell me,did you printed the Sched A or you just saved in pc and sent the saved form.
Thank you

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello please can you tell me,did you printed the Sched A or you just saved in pc and sent the saved form.
Thank you
Hi, you don't need to print the Sched A. Just fill up the soft copy pdf form and upload it. On the signature part, you need to enter your full name. :)