+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
My sponsor never got an email for AOR.
I received an email today to link my already existing CIC account with our application.
Was not able to successfully link the application. Any tips what to do now?

UPDATE:
Sponsor received AOR some hours after I received email to link application to account.

Last edited:

aniketcn

Feb 20, 2018
hi all,

i got the medical today, had got sch A and Pcc on tuesday.

Please let me know what will be the next one.

brttnywtlngtn

Jan 7, 2017
Denver
Hey all. I ran into a bit of a snag while trying to validate my Schedule A as it wouldn't let me enter two overlapping jobs. I wanted to write a letter to attach so that they have that information. Can someone please advise if you are able to upload another supporting document in addition to your Schedule A OR any suggestions on what to do?

Thank you.

Reactions: GerNatUKRes

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
Hey all. I ran into a bit of a snag while trying to validate my Schedule A as it wouldn't let me enter two overlapping jobs. I wanted to write a letter to attach so that they have that information. Can someone please advise if you are able to upload another supporting document in addition to your Schedule A OR any suggestions on what to do?

Thank you.
I have the same question. When I submit Schedule A, it will have over 60 entries on personal history. So I prefer to send in a separate sheet for it. Let me know when you get more insight please.

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
My sponsor never got an email for AOR.
I received an email today to link my already existing CIC account with our application.
Was not able to successfully link the application. Any tips what to do now?

UPDATE:
Sponsor received AOR some hours after I received email to link application to account.
UPDATE:
At 8th attempt to link application, it finally worked!
I put "single" instead of married. I assume it worked because the system originally registered me as single when I got my first visitors record some years ago.

cch

Jan 29, 2018
UPDATE:
At 8th attempt to link application, it finally worked!
I put "single" instead of married. I assume it worked because the system originally registered me as single when I got my first visitors record some years ago.
Glad to hear that it worked! Linking definitely involves plenty of trial and error!

I have a question for the other December applicants. The status of my sponsorship application is showing up as "Decision Made", but I haven't received any emails or anything. However, my applicant recently received a medical check request.

Does this mean my sponsorship application was approved...? Anyone else experiencing this?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: GerNatUKRes

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Glad to hear that it worked! Linking definitely involves plenty of trial and error!

I have a question for the other December applicants. The status of my sponsorship application is showing up as "Decision Made", but I haven't received any emails or anything. However, my applicant recently received a medical check request.

Does this mean my sponsorship application was approved...? Anyone else experiencing this?

Same here, medical request came last Friday but no SA email. I've read that it can be sent a week or so later or not at all. Keep checking GC or ECAS accounts for progress updates every so often.

Mine also changed to DM under sponsor the same day the medical request came through.

Reactions: cch

ilirjan

May 17, 2016
Please can you help me,
I received Aor1 and the request me for Schedule A and Police certificate.
My wife change the surname,do i have to get a police certificate with her surname before marriage or after marriage?
Thank you

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Please can you help me,
I received Aor1 and the request me for Schedule A and Police certificate.
My wife change the surname,do i have to get a police certificate with her surname before marriage or after marriage?
Thank you
When I got my PCC, it had both names on it-maiden and married.

Reactions: ilirjan

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila

Hey there, what's your timeline? Thanks. :)

cch

Jan 29, 2018
Hey there, what's your timeline? Thanks. :)
Hello GIDEON!
Sorry, rather new to the forum...I assume my timeline is when my application was received/I was contacted about it?

App received: December 12, 2017
AOR1: February 2, 2018
Medical check request: February 23, 2018

And that's about all I have at the moment!

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello GIDEON!
Sorry, rather new to the forum...I assume my timeline is when my application was received/I was contacted about it?

App received: December 12, 2017
AOR1: February 2, 2018
Medical check request: February 23, 2018

And that's about all I have at the moment!
Nice! You can enter your timeline on the Dec Applicant spreadsheet. :)