+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
I called today, our application was sent back feb 19 apparently even after checking a million times we missed something
What number did you call and what option did you choose? Every time I call I get told that they're not past applications from December 6, and we know that they are further ahead.

Thank you

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
What number did you call and what option did you choose? Every time I call I get told that they're not past applications from December 6, and we know that they are further ahead.

Thank you
Did you already receive your AOR? What's your application status?

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM

Thank you
1 888 242 2100 I believe I pushed 1 it’s the option to see what the status is then I just pushed options till I finally got a human lol they asked me for my payment receipt number and my name and brought it right up, good luck!

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Did you already receive your AOR? What's your application status?
No, I'm a January applicant (15th) and haven't heard anything yet. Supposedly CPC-M is already at January 8 according to other posters who have called. So I'm just wondering who they spoke to, to get this information.

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hi our - our SA (via ecas) was just changed to 'decision made' but there is no decision. We haven't been asked for medical or police checks yet. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

App sent - Dec 13
Aor 1 - Feb 5
'decision made for SA' Feb 21
I'm with you on this one, same thing is happening to me. :)

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
app received dec 8

AOR 1 Jan 31

app linked feb 6

Decision made on sponser Feb 16

Ecas show medical requested Feb 20 but no email tecroved for either sponser approval or Schedule A or Medical ?

anybody else with same issue

outland application

Canadian.In.NZ.

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Just wondering,

Does the sponsor approval process start from the day we get AOR and go 2-3 months from there?

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
Application received dec 29 still not a word from cic does anyone have the number to call and enquire?
Hi Rebeccara.
Our application was also received on dec 29. We had a call from CIC on Friday (16 Feb) and emailed our first page of the checklist to them with a change for type of application (to the third option). We were told that we would most likely get the AOR later that day. Have not actually gotten anything yet since either. As for the number, I think it is the general number you need to go through with best luck to get someone early in the morning.

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
Hi Rebeccara.
Our application was also received on dec 29. We had a call from CIC on Friday (16 Feb) and emailed our first page of the checklist to them with a change for type of application (to the third option). We were told that we would most likely get the AOR later that day. Have not actually gotten anything yet since either. As for the number, I think it is the general number you need to go through with best luck to get someone early in the morning.
I just saw that your update. Sorry to hear. We will also call tomorrow if we do not hear anything.

Reactions: rebeccara