+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jonny Blond

Sep 21, 2017
No..I’d say if your from one of those countries that only has till July.31st to get their PPR before the new biometric passport thing goes into effect..immigration is just sitting on their butt waiting for that..why not,.its an extra 70$ from each one having to do that..I’m sure Canada encourages all other VO’s to do it.

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
MVO here. Still no updates. No background check started . Ugh hopefully soon

DanaF

Mar 12, 2018
December 8, 2017 applicant
Finally received my coPR, will complete the landing procedure soon
I was lucky to be here with my husband on a tourist visa (one I had from before marriage) and being able to get my medical done here and send my passport to ottowa for stamping despite being outland.
I would like to thank everyone on this whole forum for posting their queries, sharing their experiences and helping me (and many others I’m sure) stay sane through this nerve racking process.
Hope it works out for everyone in the end and we’re all able to connect next on our new chapter in Canada. Best of luck everyone!

Tanzz13

Feb 23, 2018
I was lucky to be here with my husband on a tourist visa (one I had from before marriage) and being able to get my medical done here and send my passport to ottowa for stamping despite being outland.
I would like to thank everyone on this whole forum for posting their queries, sharing their experiences and helping me (and many others I’m sure) stay sane through this nerve racking process.
Hope it works out for everyone in the end and we’re all able to connect next on our new chapter in Canada. Best of luck everyone!
Congratulations......
Can you please share your timeline ?

Javs

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
8-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
23-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-03-2018
Yayyy!! Congratulations :3
How long did it take for Ottawa to stamp?
How are you doing your landing?
Thank you.

crossmaster86

Feb 7, 2017
Hi, Congratulations on receiving your COPR. If you were on TRV in Canada could you let me know whther you had updated the Canadian Address when you moved to Canada to get your passport stamped in Ottawa.

ARKRRR

Jun 18, 2018
Do we have anyone from Sao Paulo visa office? Our application is in process in Sao Paulo since March 2018 and no news after that :(

DanaF

Mar 12, 2018
Hi, Congratulations on receiving your COPR. If you were on TRV in Canada could you let me know whther you had updated the Canadian Address when you moved to Canada to get your passport stamped in Ottawa.
Yes I did, after receiving my passport request and deciding to submit inside Canada :)

DanaF

Mar 12, 2018
Yayyy!! Congratulations :3
How long did it take for Ottawa to stamp?
How are you doing your landing?
Thank you.
Thank youu!
No time at all, sent it on june 27, had it dropped off at my house on july 9, that with the long weekend in between.
I’ve an appointment scheduled with the ircc office in etobicoke for the 24th, that’s where the landing will happen :)

Moah

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
So my wife completed her medical about two weeks ago and, just yesterday, received a letter from CIC asking that I (the sponsor) submit the following:

"Please provide proof that your sponsor intends to reside in Canada when you become a permanent resident. This includes but is not limited to copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency."

I can totally provide all the required documentation but found it peculiar to have been asked for this. Anyone else receive a request like this / is it a good/bad sign?

mm1234

May 15, 2018
So my wife completed her medical about two weeks ago and, just yesterday, received a letter from CIC asking that I (the sponsor) submit the following:

"Please provide proof that your sponsor intends to reside in Canada when you become a permanent resident. This includes but is not limited to copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency."

I can totally provide all the required documentation but found it peculiar to have been asked for this. Anyone else receive a request like this / is it a good/bad sign?
Include the documents you previously submitted PLUS any new document that you may have. In addition don't forget that whatever document that shows your are moving back to Canada counts. do not forget NOT to miss the deadline they may have set for the submission. I think you may also use the relevant VO Email/webform to submit your documents.

Nmzara

Apr 23, 2018
Include the documents you previously submitted PLUS any new document that you may have. In addition don't forget that whatever document that shows your are moving back to Canada counts. do not forget NOT to miss the deadline they may have set for the submission. I think you may also use the relevant VO Email/webform to submit your documents.
I received the same email as well. I am a January 23 applicant. I submitted all my documents through my linked online account.