Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I checked gckey acc and it says "we are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information". Does anyone know how long will it take to finish bcg?
Nice. What is your timeline ?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
I checked gckey acc and it says "we are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information". Does anyone know how long will it take to finish bcg?
That depends on the visa office. In many cases when it comes at this stage in the process, it's usually pretty quick; but again, it all depends.

Maemae26

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
That depends on the visa office. In many cases when it comes at this stage in the process, it's usually pretty quick; but again, it all depends.
Oh man might be slow cause manila vo, just thinking of quitting my job now

lynncita

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
06-12-2017
Doc's Request.
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
So Just Got Decision Made and Passport Request over the weekend. We are Dec 2017 Outland.

Wife is in US.
PC and Medical was back in April
Our app was delayed due to Her passport expiring but submitted the new passport back in Early May. Now Just got Passport request. So about 7 months in .
Congratulations!!!

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Dec15-application received
March-medical done and received, transferred to mvo
May18-pre-arrival

Does it say on your gckey that they started bcg for you as well?
Nope I received the pre arrival last June 7, still in progress my BGC . I hope just like yours my BGC will start within this month

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone the h
Last email that I have got from cic said you case is being delivered too ambasade in Rome.Beafore that I made my medical examination.I'm albanian if anyone form my contry that had too pass though this can help my.
. 1 what I should be waiting now
.2 what is the next step it
3 it will take and still a long time till I get a answer.how usaley goes..thanks

Reactions: ilirjan

somflower

May 17, 2018
Strange -- my husband's application changed to "passed" his medical results yesterday, and changed back to "you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" today! He had an upfront medical done while the old application was still accepted, but we only ended up applying in December 2017 and we included it in our application anyway, since it was still valid for another 6 weeks or so. We were never asked to do a medical when other documents were requested (schedule A, police certificate). I was surprised when it changed to "passed" yesterday, but thought perhaps a visa officer just decided to use their discretion and accept last year's exam rather than ask us to do another. Looks like it was just a glitch, or they changed their mind again! lol

ilirjan

May 17, 2016
Hello everyone the h
Last email that I have got from cic said you case is being delivered too ambasade in Rome.Beafore that I made my medical examination.I'm albanian if anyone form my contry that had too pass though this can help my.
. 1 what I should be waiting now
.2 what is the next step it
3 it will take and still a long time till I get a answer.how usaley goes..thanks
Hi Elton,
Now you need to wait because the application will treat in VO Rome.
It's the same with all the applicant.
My file were transfered in VO rome in March 2018 and still waiting.
Pac fat :)

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
Strange -- my husband's application changed to "passed" his medical results yesterday, and changed back to "you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" today! He had an upfront medical done while the old application was still accepted, but we only ended up applying in December 2017 and we included it in our application anyway, since it was still valid for another 6 weeks or so. We were never asked to do a medical when other documents were requested (schedule A, police certificate). I was surprised when it changed to "passed" yesterday, but thought perhaps a visa officer just decided to use their discretion and accept last year's exam rather than ask us to do another. Looks like it was just a glitch, or they changed their mind again! lol
I think that my application said the same thing till they actually requested the medical. It could be a default on their system till they actually want to look at the medical.
And by the way, my results were through some computer error not transmitted from the clinic till I called CIC and checked what was happening and then called the clinic who then passed on the results.

Elton yryku

Apr 25, 2018
Hii ilir flm paç fat dhe ti...have you make the medical examination or not yet? What are you sponsoring spouse or parents? Gjith të mirat

Gilymar

Apr 10, 2018
our Visa Office has asked for some information & we have already sent it out through webform.

But, should we send the same information by snail mail as well?

ajmcanada

Apr 23, 2018
Hi,

I have posted here before about our problems with the medical. We began the process in March. The panel physician here is frankly incompetent and so are his staff. They sat on our medical results for 3 weeks before submitting to Canada despite us receiving a final notice warning that they were due.

Today, after submitting the other day (finally), the test results which were x rays 3 months apart and 3 consecutive sputum spears, Canada has come back and said they won't accept the sputum smears/cultures and that we must do another x ray in September to prove 6 months no change. I have no faith in this doctor here, he is incompetent, his staff don't return our calls or messages, it disgusts me as they're playing with our lives.

I am pregnant unexpectedly (I am my husband's sponsor, he is the primary applicant) and need to move back to Canada to get my OHIP coverage for the birth of the baby. Can my husband come with me under dual intent and finish his medical with a panel physician in Canada? Is it possible to change doctors?

GerNatUKRes

Jan 23, 2015
Hi,

I have posted here before about our problems with the medical. We began the process in March. The panel physician here is frankly incompetent and so are his staff. They sat on our medical results for 3 weeks before submitting to Canada despite us receiving a final notice warning that they were due.

Today, after submitting the other day (finally), the test results which were x rays 3 months apart and 3 consecutive sputum spears, Canada has come back and said they won't accept the sputum smears/cultures and that we must do another x ray in September to prove 6 months no change. I have no faith in this doctor here, he is incompetent, his staff don't return our calls or messages, it disgusts me as they're playing with our lives.

I am pregnant unexpectedly (I am my husband's sponsor, he is the primary applicant) and need to move back to Canada to get my OHIP coverage for the birth of the baby. Can my husband come with me under dual intent and finish his medical with a panel physician in Canada? Is it possible to change doctors?
Congratulations you are pregnant :)
Sorry to hear about the doctor. My understanding is that coming into Canada under dual intent will depend on the country your husband is from (whatever the visiting agreement is with Canada). I came to visit my husband and sponsor under dual intend in January. As I entered I was asked how long the process will be be and responded typically 12 months from receipt of application. I was given a 12 months visitors record. Saying all this, I had spent already three years in Canada prior under visitor records, but left and returned after a family visit to Germany for a month.
Regarding changing doctors: call CIC to verify. Common sense tells me it does not matter as long as the doctor is approved for immigration medicals.