+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
All the Best for those who are still waiting, don't worry you will receive your oath invitation soon. Happy to share that I am now the Citizen of Canada.

Hi Admin,
Please update the sheet.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 18, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 10, 2018.
We started processing your application on March 8, 2018.
We sent you a notice on April 30, 2018, to appear and write the citizenship test on May 30, 2018, at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on September 7, 2018, to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 28, 2018, at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
You became a Canadian citizen on September 28, 2018.
Congrats, updated the sheet

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Please update :
( Montreal Office)
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 16, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on March 27, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on September 26, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 31, 2018 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
updated, congrats

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wrote my test along with my wife yesterday at Scarborough. Status changed to DM today. I am Mississauga applicant though while I was prepared for the worst, it went really good. They asked my wife to sign on the paper that she has filed the taxes. I was expecting a RQ due to my extensive travel but she said she was able to verify all the dates are correct and I had a big buffer ( Approx 250 days). Test passed with 19/20 for me and 20/20 for my wife. Now just have to wait for the OATH

Last edited:

YYZone

Dec 8, 2017
End of the road for me today - 264 days processing end-to-end
App received Dec 1
AOR Jan 18
IP Feb 1
Test invite August 9
Test date August 30
DM August 31
Oath invite Sept 9
Oath October 3
Toronto app - Mississauga processing office

Reactions: richregina

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Just in -- for VFX_man in Vancouver

Just received the Notice to Appear: To Take the Oath of Citizenship
Email received: October 3, 2018

Ceremony date --- MY BIRTHDAY!!!! November 2, 2018

Might be my best bDay present ever.

Hang in there everyone! Will end up being 319 days from mailing application to oath for me.

Last edited:

UB-Delhi

Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone
Finally I got my citizenship today.
Pass my test 20/20 this morning and take oath in 1pm afternoon with 110 people.
Thanks for everyone who supported each other.
All the best for rest people who waiting for there test and oath.
Thanks again

Reactions: richregina

kwtangerine

Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,

Just want to update the thread that I received invite to Oath Ceremony on Oct 3rd. The ceremony itself will be held on Nov 1st. For those of you who are still waiting, I was in your shoes as well but just simply be patient. Things will progress, albeit slower than expected. Good luck everyone!

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi all,

Just want to update the thread that I received invite to Oath Ceremony on Oct 3rd. The ceremony itself will be held on Nov 1st. For those of you who are still waiting, I was in your shoes as well but just simply be patient. Things will progress, albeit slower than expected. Good luck everyone!
Congratulations

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone
Finally I got my citizenship today.
Pass my test 20/20 this morning and take oath in 1pm afternoon with 110 people.
Thanks for everyone who supported each other.
All the best for rest people who waiting for there test and oath.
Thanks again
Congratulations

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi all,

Congratulations

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

Hang in there everyone! Will end up being 319 days from mailing application to oath for me.
What a great birthday present, Congratulations

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
All the Best for those who are still waiting, don't worry you will receive your oath invitation soon. Happy to share that I am now the Citizen of Canada.

Hi Admin,
Please update the sheet.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 18, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 10, 2018.
We started processing your application on March 8, 2018.
We sent you a notice on April 30, 2018, to appear and write the citizenship test on May 30, 2018, at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on September 7, 2018, to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 28, 2018, at 12:30 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
You became a Canadian citizen on September 28, 2018.
Congratulations

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
End of the road for me today - 264 days processing end-to-end
App received Dec 1
AOR Jan 18
IP Feb 1
Test invite August 9
Test date August 30
DM August 31
Oath invite Sept 9
Oath October 3
Toronto app - Mississauga processing office
New Canadian Citizen Congratulation

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013

Congrats, updated the sheet