+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

mh.sk

Jan 29, 2018
Hi Everyone, I received test invite email yesterday. I just want to make sure that i am not missing anything. So there were two attachements in the email: First carrying information about test date, location etc followed by "Probations under the citizenship act form". Second attachment called "Important Notice" Your passports and travel documents saying bring all previous passports with their biogrphic page photocopies followed by " Information on accompanying persons and Interpreters". So just want to make sure everyone gets the same kind of email, so i am not missing anything. Thanks in advance

duduqueen

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone received test invite from Alberta, Calgary?
I haven't got any mail yet since Feb 24. It's been long time.

App. Delivered : December 14, 2017
AOR : January 25, 2018
In Process : February 24, 2018
Test Invite : Not yet

wael_tun

Oct 22, 2017
Hi everyone
I applied on Oct 11th 2017
Application received on Oct 20th 2017
AOR December 16th 2017
In process February 7th 2018

And I am still waiting for the test invite, is this normal?
I called them they told me my file is in the Edmonton office and I am within the timelines of 12 months!

It is really frustrating as I am travelling overseas for 3 weeks this summer.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: DESIGN.IQ

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hello,
I have a question for those who have already appeared for the Test and Interview.
So, my test & interview is on 7 June, what documents should I take with me other than supporting and Identity documents? like should I also take with me, the checklist, citizenship form, presence calculator form, fee payment receipt etc ? this kind of documents. Also if yes then should they suppose to be signed and dated for the time I sent it at the time of submission?
Please let me know.
Thanks
Dont take the one which you have already sent to them in "Original" like the application form, docs checklist, presence calculator. Take the following documents with you in original:

1- All of your previous passports
2- Your PR Card
3- COPR
4- 2 Pieces of ID
5- Copy of language tests (IELTS) etc.
6- Marriage certificate (with translation if its not in English) if you are married.
7- PR Cards & COPR of kids (if you have kids on the application)
8- Original birth certificates of kids (if you have kids)
9- Your recent employment letter and SIN card (this is although not required but they have asked these documents to some people. I have seen on this same blog).

I dont think that you will need anything else other then the docs mentioned above.
On top of all the above documents, do take a photocopy of the test invitation email.
Good luck!

Kal

Reactions: attitudefever

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
Does your ECAS update when they send out a letter of invitation for oath - just like it updates for test/interview invite?

Last edited:
Reactions: jazibkg

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Can anyone please advise where I can go for Fingerprints in Calgary.