+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

cherukuriramb

Aug 27, 2017
Any one Received Test Invitation with my time lines
App recevied Dec22.
In proces March 12.
Edmonton Office

Please respond with similar time lines if you receive Test Invitations with Edmonton Office

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Any one Received Test Invitation with my time lines
App recevied Dec22.
In proces March 12.
Edmonton Office

Please respond with similar time lines if you receive Test Invitations with Edmonton Office

Just one day earlier my application was receievd :21 dec
In process : 1 March
Test was on 7 March
Dm made on 8 March
Waiting for oath invitation
From YEG

Don’t worry they treat each case differently you may receive an invitation for test soon , did you try to call them and ask them about your test date ?

ghapama

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi Everyone, I received test invite email yesterday. I just want to make sure that i am not missing anything. So there were two attachements in the email: First carrying information about test date, location etc followed by "Probations under the citizenship act form". Second attachment called "Important Notice" Your passports and travel documents saying bring all previous passports with their biogrphic page photocopies followed by " Information on accompanying persons and Interpreters". So just want to make sure everyone gets the same kind of email, so i am not missing anything. Thanks in advance
I received the email (with some information in the body of the email), plus an attachment containing info about the address and date of the test, documents to bring, interpreters. Hmm!!!

vherpunzalan

Jul 20, 2014
Test was on 7 March
Dm made on 8 March
From YEG

Don’t worry they treat each case differently you may receive an invitation for test soon , did you try to call them and ask them about your test date ?
I have a question for you. When you click “Decision Made”, do you still have 4 lines or do you have a #5 or 5th line? Mine still have 4 lines. Just wondering.

Thanks!

cherukuriramb

Aug 27, 2017
Test was on 7 March
Dm made on 8 March
From YEG

No man not lately when i called last time she said Background check is happening .

yuanko

Dec 14, 2013
Yesterday, i passed the test & interview from Scarborough. My wife failed so she has to appear in the test again. The interviewer told her that she passed the interview so in the next test, she will only be doing the test not the interview. We were also informed that we will recieve the oath invitation only when my wife will pass. Here are some of my observations and tips for the people who are in line (specially in the scarborough office). I arrived on the site around 30 mins before the test. They have handed over a green colored form and asked to fill up our names, today' date, application number and signatures. Then around 10 mins before the test, they have called us inside the test room and provided all the instructions regarding the test. They told us to proceed to the interview room after finishing the test. There, people were intervewied as soon as their file was recieved from the person checking the test. Finally, we were interviewed and the interviewer checked our passports and ids asked about employment and that was it. The interviewer told my wife that she will receive invitation for the re write in 6-8 weeks.
The biggest thing i want to share to those who are waiting for the test is do not do your preparations from any website except from the book "Discover Canada". Also do not memorize the dates, events and personalities. Try to understand the whole thing.
The good thing about this location is the free parking in scarborough town centre.
Hi, I resigned from my job while my application was in process and it was not updated. Do you think I would be a problem if I told them about it during the interview?

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi, I resigned from my job while my application was in process and it was not updated. Do you think I would be a problem if I told them about it during the interview?
I don't think so. Since it has happened after you've submitted your application, it doesn't matter at this point. You can update them (if they ask you about it) during your interview!

Don't worry about it.
Good luck :)

Kal

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
I have a question for you. When you click “Decision Made”, do you still have 4 lines or do you have a #5 or 5th line? Mine still have 4 lines. Just wondering.

Thanks!
I was also requested to submit my FP,
So I have five lines. Hoping 6th line to appare for my oath ceremony.

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
No man not lately when i called last time she said Background check is happening .
Usually what I have noticed Edmonton and Calgary offices are pretty quick compare to other processing offices.

Did you have legal name change ? Or were you requested for additional information which may have caused the delay for IRCC verification. I read in the forum applicants got test invite even their back ground check was still in process.

yuanko

Dec 14, 2013
I don't think so. Since it has happened after you've submitted your application, it doesn't matter at this point. You can update them (if they ask you about it) during your interview!

Don't worry about it.
Good luck :)

Kal
Thanks for the response. Were you interviewed together or separately?