Added you to the sheet, can you share your
- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 22, 2017.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 5, 2018.
- We started processing your application on March 1, 2018.
- We sent you a notice on August 3, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 29, 2018 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
- We sent you a notice on August 8, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on August 30, 2018 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
That is the generic answer. My wife got something similar. At the interview, she was told that she should hear back regarding her oath by Dec 4 (which is exactly one year from her application date). This is common procedure for most organizations to not promise anything sooner than the last possible date (IRCC has a goal to finish applications under one year). All we can do is wait.So I just spoke to someone from IRCC... she said that technically, they have until Dec.11 to finalize my application (really? they're gonna leave it to that last straw? the date they received my application?).. and to give it another 3 months for the oath invitation, as of today.... my DM was June 28, so it's already been 2 months, and the interviewer had told me 2-4 months... now the goalposts seem to have shifted and it's now 5-7 months of wait time? Just to get an invite??!?!? And those 2 months, what happened, they went into a black hole???? Montreal applicant.