Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Congrats. How was the Test? Is it easy? Do we need to memorize all the years and names from the book?
hello

test was easy.
just read the discover canada.if u study this book then don't worry.u will be ok.

Last edited:

canadahaicanada

Nov 20, 2017
I checked my online status yesterday. There was below update:

We sent you correspondence on May 24, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I called CIC and they told me that they want my fingerprint document.
Has anyone got this request yet.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
"2017 Citizenship Applicants" tracker spreadsheet needs to be updated.

Under "Location by month" tab, Winnipeg is not listed.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
I just checked and your info is available. Just refresh the tracker! ;)

Kal
My info is in the tracker under "December 2017" sheet.

It's just that 'Winnipeg' city is not listed under "Location By Month" sheet.

DL2378

May 23, 2018

We sent you correspondence on May 24, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

You should get the letter by mail in a week, Just follow the instruction go to RCMP or any agent company and have it done, they will sent the FP directly to CIC.

iristoronto

Jan 12, 2018

Google the closest 'Commissionaries' location. Go in early and get it done the same day. $45 lagaingay. ;)

iristoronto

Jan 12, 2018
You are lucky that they have provided you these information otherwise they are very rude and dont cooperate with you for anything and dont provide even a single piece of information to you. They only know one scripted thing that is "you are still within the one year timeline".
They are not rude. They are methodical. They do not have much information and it does not help when we continue to probe them for specific dates.

iristoronto

Jan 12, 2018
I passed the test on Mar 23rd (18/20).

I listed all my travels in the application but forgot to mention one. My US visa is on my old passport so I once tried to cross the border without the old passport in possession as I forgot it at home. We were refused the entry so technically we never left Canada.

The immigration officer asked me during the interview about it saying you mentioned everything except for this one. I explained what happened. Now I am a little concerned it would delay my application slightly.
I wouldnt worry about it. The IO just made an observation. It is not grounds to disqualification.

Reactions: as1985

iristoronto

Jan 12, 2018
I called IRCC today and was told that my test date has been set i.e. June 18, 2018 @ 2.30pm. I haven't received any email confirmation or status update on the website yet. She told me that my background checks are complete and that i should be getting an email soon with the test date :)

Please update the spreadsheet for the test date.

Thanks
did you manage to check if your ECAS was updated about the interview date?