+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

saph498

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
I called IRCC today and was told that my test date has been set i.e. June 18, 2018 @ 2.30pm. I haven't received any email confirmation or status update on the website yet. She told me that my background checks are complete and that i should be getting an email soon with the test date :)

Please update the spreadsheet for the test date.

Thanks

Hi :),

Congrats :). which number did you call? Was it easy to reach them?

Reactions: A&A13

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
I called IRCC today and was told that my test date has been set i.e. June 18, 2018 @ 2.30pm. I haven't received any email confirmation or status update on the website yet. She told me that my background checks are complete and that i should be getting an email soon with the test date :)

Please update the spreadsheet for the test date.

Thanks
You are lucky that they have provided you these information otherwise they are very rude and dont cooperate with you for anything and dont provide even a single piece of information to you. They only know one scripted thing that is "you are still within the one year timeline".

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
Can someone please change my "In Process ecas" in the tracker sheet as it's wrong.
It should be changed to March 15, 2018.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
I passed the test on Mar 23rd (18/20).

I listed all my travels in the application but forgot to mention one. My US visa is on my old passport so I once tried to cross the border without the old passport in possession as I forgot it at home. We were refused the entry so technically we never left Canada.

The immigration officer asked me during the interview about it saying you mentioned everything except for this one. I explained what happened. Now I am a little concerned it would delay my application slightly.

Last edited:

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
Can anyone suggest how to prepare for test? Do i have to just read book and try to memorise? Or is there any other way to prepare myself?

DESIGN.IQ

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Reactions: kaladhar

ichina

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
I passed the test on Mar 23rd (18/20).

I listed all my travels in the application but forgot to mention one. My US visa is on my old passport so I once tried to cross the border without the old passport in possession as I forgot it at home. We were refused the entry so technically we never left Canada.

The immigration officer asked me during the interview about it saying you mentioned everything except for this one. I explained what happened. Now I am a little concerned it would delay my application slightly.
How can they know the one that is missing? Do they go to the Border service database to search all your records and then check every record against what you filled out in the app? Surprised they actually do that.....

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
How can they know the one that is missing? Do they go to the Border service database to search all your records and then check every record against what you filled out in the app? Surprised they actually do that.....
I was a little shocked about it as well. Didn’t expect them to be this thorough.

I did re-enter Canada (kind of) so they must have the record in the system.

ichina

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
I was a little shocked about it as well. Didn’t expect them to be this thorough.

I did re-enter Canada (kind of) so they must have the record in the system.
Did the US border service give you a slip when they rejected you to enter? Like the flagpole many new immigrants do when landing?