TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
Hi everyone,

AOR Received: 14 Dec 2017

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
additional documents

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Nobatia

harrysidhu07

Dec 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
additional documents

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
when did they receive your application ?

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
Hi everyone,

additional documents

[UPDATE] December 20, 2017 - Received a request for additional information
Asked to fill and submit IMM5562E - Travel History Info Form

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
AOR received on 13 Dec 17 and My Application is cancelled on 20 Dec 17.Still we not receive any pdf file or message for the reason of cancellation. We raised an enquiry to CIC. Anyway planning to create a new profile on today. We don’t know what is the reason.

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
[UPDATE] Medicals passed on December 28, 2017

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Sandhu_amandeep

Dec 23, 2017
[UPDATE] Medicals passed on December 28, 2017

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Hlo ...hw can update occur on 28th as embassy iz closed due to holidays...kindly reply in dis context...I am so confused

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
Hlo ...hw can update occur on 28th as embassy iz closed due to holidays...kindly reply in dis context...I am so confused
I am it sure changed today, because I checked in the morning and it was different, and later in the afternoon it said medical passed.

I am based in Toronto, so inland application, if that makes a different.

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Thanks for starting the thread elbarto94. I received my AoR today and it's helpful to compare how long each stage could possibly take even for different circumstances. I'm applying under FSW outland.

AOR received on 13 Dec 17 and My Application is cancelled on 20 Dec 17.Still we not receive any pdf file or message for the reason of cancellation. We raised an enquiry to CIC. Anyway planning to create a new profile on today. We don’t know what is the reason.
Very sorry to hear that. Hope it was a mistake and they can re-open it, are you sure you are allowed to re-apply while waiting for IRCC to respond?
Best of luck.

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I submitted my AOR on 29 Dec, 17. Paid both fees while submitting the application. Does paying both fees helps in processing the application?