+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

daviddc

Jul 25, 2017
I got good news today getting a request to pay RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee). We made the payment but we have some doubts about the submission of the payment. The email says:

Dear applicant,
We find that the payment of charges for the right of permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) has not yet been made
by your sponsor.
Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in
Mississauga, Ontario to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to that office. The CPC will advise
our office directly once the fee has been paid; accordingly, do not submit the RPRF payment, or proof of
payment, to this office.

Payment can be made as follows:
1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp
Or by mail, CPC-Mississauga C.P. 6100, poste A Mississauga (Ontario) L5A 4H4
Following the link I have to answer a few questions and choose the visa office processing my application. If I answer the question I would have to say Paris, but the email asks me very clearly to send the proof of payment to CPC - Missisauga. Has anyone done this already?
Everything worked ok. Just in case someone has the same doubt in the future, I will say that in the form I chose my VO (Paris in my case) and though I didn't get any confirmation that they got the receipt, my status changed a couple days after to Decision Made (Finally!).
Now I will have to wait for PPR and most probably I will have to take the medical exam again since the previous has expired.

Stay strong people, I think that the 1 year mark is where things are going to start to move for many of the people that are still waiting.

Off topic: I've been calling CIC this last days and I discover that you can check your status the same as in My CIC, but in the recording they will tell you about the approximate waiting time for your application and the date of submission of the application that they are currently processing (in my case 14 months wait and processing applications of October 2016) . I find it can be quite calming to have that info, specially when months go by without having any news.

Reactions: ahmedwaly

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Everything worked ok. Just in case someone has the same doubt in the future, I will say that in the form I chose my VO (Paris in my case) and though I didn't get any confirmation that they got the receipt, my status changed a couple days after to Decision Made (Finally!).
Now I will have to wait for PPR and most probably I will have to take the medical exam again since the previous has expired.

Stay strong people, I think that the 1 year mark is where things are going to start to move for many of the people that are still waiting.

Off topic: I've been calling CIC this last days and I discover that you can check your status the same as in My CIC, but in the recording they will tell you about the approximate waiting time for your application and the date of submission of the application that they are currently processing (in my case 14 months wait and processing applications of October 2016) . I find it can be quite calming to have that info, specially when months go by without having any news.
Congratulations
October 2016 here still waiting.

Reactions: daviddc

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
December 5 2016 ( email received on December 13, 2016)
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Received in Singapore Visa Office on 2016/12/28
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Done and received by SGVO 10/09/2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

daviddc

Jul 25, 2017

To keep you all updated. I was not requested for either my passport or the medical exam. European countries are exempted of a landing visa, so I had no need to send my passport to the embassy for that. As far as I understand the medical exam is good for a year, and mine has exceeded that, but still I didn't have to do it again. My COPR is good until November.

I also received an email telling me that I have access to some pre-arrival services. As everyone will have that option too, I will tell you my experience. I have been before in Canada, and though I don't have working experience in my profession there, I looked for jobs and I know the industry and the companies. My english is not perfect , but it is far from basic, I know how to make a canadian CV and I not bringing kids with me. With all that, the people that I contacted were not very able to help me, I guess that because they are more focused in helping people that doesn't speak the language correctly, those that are going to need to take courses to adapt their careers, those with kids that need to look for schools, etc. I was expecting a kind of mentor and I got a little disappointed. If someone else uses this services, don't approach them with unrealistic expectations like me.

PS. Hope everyone's applications are solved soon. I know that the wait is very hard. Hugs and strength!

Reactions: tufayel

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
have received the pre-arrival services letter too today. asked for MEDICAL EXAMINATION again :(.... at least application is moving now .:rolleyes:
What next !? maybe Police Certificate AND IMM 5669 : Schedule A - Background / Declaration.

Hien Doan

Dec 7, 2017
vietnam
Finally I became a PR on 6th March.After 8 years on waiting.I wish everybody got PR soon as soon as possible,stay strong,update correctly your person imfomation that so important.You should contact with ur Visa officer when the limit they said came!Best wish for everybody!thank so much about advices ur guy said to me!it's very very useful.

Reactions: tufayel

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Guys, I now have my PR and I am in Quebec....I also have my driver's license there as well. Can I move to Ontario ? I have issues with my wife, started after 3 months of landing and she took my name off the lease. Now to apply for health card in quebec , they asked for a lease with my name on it which i do not have. Can I just move to Ontario before doing my health card in quebec ?

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
To keep you all updated. I was not requested for either my passport or the medical exam. European countries are exempted of a landing visa, so I had no need to send my passport to the embassy for that. As far as I understand the medical exam is good for a year, and mine has exceeded that, but still I didn't have to do it again. My COPR is good until November.

I also received an email telling me that I have access to some pre-arrival services. As everyone will have that option too, I will tell you my experience. I have been before in Canada, and though I don't have working experience in my profession there, I looked for jobs and I know the industry and the companies. My english is not perfect , but it is far from basic, I know how to make a canadian CV and I not bringing kids with me. With all that, the people that I contacted were not very able to help me, I guess that because they are more focused in helping people that doesn't speak the language correctly, those that are going to need to take courses to adapt their careers, those with kids that need to look for schools, etc. I was expecting a kind of mentor and I got a little disappointed. If someone else uses this services, don't approach them with unrealistic expectations like me.

PS. Hope everyone's applications are solved soon. I know that the wait is very hard. Hugs and strength!
Hi,congrats! i would love to ask you,how much does it take from pre-arrival Email to DM? i have received it by 31st March and since then nothing..,i have paid the RPRF last week before they request it and submitted it to CPC Webform also Paris Webform,my BGC not applicable till now..i'm getting anxious...

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Document CheckList :) Informatrion about previous examinition, should this be Yes or No for first time ?
Any help here ?
Also, could my wife take 2 photos in her country where she lives now and send them to me here in canada ? so I can print them at a photographer site and stamp them ? or need to be from there ?