India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
In my g
i got interview on 24th August,until now my case is standing in process,why they took so long to give us a result?about ur case,do they require u a interview or not?
Gcms notes it says

Recommended waiver of interview
So interview may not happen

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
M
i know that,just some case need a interview,like my case,wish nobody get interview,so nervous,extremely stress!

Yeah may be because we have a baby boy who is 11 month now otherwise my case is far more complex

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
yeah that's right,hope everything is good for everybody who are waitting the news from VO :))
Yeah true hope everybody who have been waiting from long get their approval in hand coz this js the worst part

SheilaCanadian

Jan 8, 2018
It's said "decision made" since March... Paid our RPRF in May and sent the receipt buts still haven't heard anything. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hien Doan

Dec 7, 2017
vietnam
I just got email from VO,they reminder re-medical examination,i have 30 days from today,if i dont give them medical examination,i will be refuse me.At first request on 17th October,i did not receive.Hope everything will be fast!Waitting for a long time,now i'm still stuck!:((

daviddc

Jul 25, 2017
I got good news today getting a request to pay RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee). We made the payment but we have some doubts about the submission of the payment. The email says:

Dear applicant,
We find that the payment of charges for the right of permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) has not yet been made
by your sponsor.
Your sponsor in Canada must contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in
Mississauga, Ontario to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to that office. The CPC will advise
our office directly once the fee has been paid; accordingly, do not submit the RPRF payment, or proof of
payment, to this office.

Payment can be made as follows:
1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp
Or by mail, CPC-Mississauga C.P. 6100, poste A Mississauga (Ontario) L5A 4H4
Following the link I have to answer a few questions and choose the visa office processing my application. If I answer the question I would have to say Paris, but the email asks me very clearly to send the proof of payment to CPC - Missisauga. Has anyone done this already?

Last edited:

Lebron-J

Jun 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-03-2018
I wonder that the VO will be send PPR by email or letter to my home address?do anybody know that?please tell me,tks alot!
You will receive PPR by E-mail

Reactions: Hien Doan