+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Hien Doan

Dec 7, 2017
vietnam
hi everyone,i'm new mem!
i had a interview on August 24th,after that they required police certificates,update schedule A,pay Right of landing fee,i finished all on September 5th.they said maximum 3 months they give me result.But it's over 3 months,i get nothing,my status's still IN PROCESS.someone can give me advice,i fell so worry!i'm so graful!

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
I was approved :) I called them and I was approved on Nov 29th.
Timeline is here (Inland):

Application received : Dec 23rd 2017
Medical were successful
No interview
No fingers prints
Approved Nov 29th 2017
Now what is next ? Am I receiving the actual PR ? can I apply for my new sin number ?

Manzana

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
hi everyone,i'm new mem!
i had a interview on August 24th,after that they required police certificates,update schedule A,pay Right of landing fee,i finished all on September 5th.they said maximum 3 months they give me result.But it's over 3 months,i get nothing,my status's still IN PROCESS.someone can give me advice,i fell so worry!i'm so graful!
Send an enquiry to your VO. Ask for an update on your file. They will reply.

Reactions: msb and Hien Doan

Manzana

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I was approved :) I called them and I was approved on Nov 29th.
Timeline is here (Inland):

Application received : Dec 23rd 2017
Medical were successful
No interview
No fingers prints
Approved Nov 29th 2017
Now what is next ? Am I receiving the actual PR ? can I apply for my new sin number ?
Sorry friend, I should have gone all the way on the thread lol.. I am glad you called them and were approved! I think for inland you still have 'to land'.. If someone else experienced in this field can pitch in?!?