+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
novascotia_addict said:
Common law living together for almost 4 years now, no medical or criminal history.
I can't for the life of me think the reason for refusal. It's such a shame because I love Canada.
I will take some the next steps
From what you've posted here, you have no reason to assume you have been refused.

Especially since you said ECAS shows your partner as being in process.

Unless they told you something different over the phone, or in reply, that you haven't wanted to reveal here, your overreaction of packing up a life & moving to Australia is.... extreme.

skyzee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
BGC-In Progress: 22-02-2017, DM: 06-04-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
Bcboundboy said:
From what you've posted here, you have no reason to assume you have been refused.

Especially since you said ECAS shows your partner as being in process.

Unless they told you something different over the phone, or in reply, that you haven't wanted to reveal here, your overreaction of packing up a life & moving to Australia is.... extreme.
I agree, it sucks that you haven't received any notification of SA, but if you're in ECAS/MyCIC, it's unlikely the application has been lost. As much as I despise the entire immigration process, I realize that after they improved their processes in December, the immigration ETAs for Canada is more or less on par with the world's now, especially with the improvements to the inland app processing times.

If I were to emigrate to the US through my wife, it will take me 10-12 months to get PR with their equivalent of the Outland application. Out of curiosity, I did a quick search and it looks like Australia's is 12 months. Sadly, it seems like any immigration process is highly bureaucratic, time-consuming, and life-energy sucking, and I wouldn't wish this kind of work and stress on my worst enemy.

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
novascotia_addict said:
Common law living together for almost 4 years now, no medical or criminal history.
I can't for the life of me think the reason for refusal. It's such a shame because I love Canada.
I agree with Bcboundboy. Thinking of it logically, if your sponsor application doesn't have a decision made, then that goes both ways: he hasn't been rejected either. If there were something that arose to deny your sponsor approval, it would have come up and they would have contacted you. Since there's no communication whatsoever, it seems much more likely that there is an error on their end; either they've forgotten to email you, or something got mixed up. Don't throw in the towel if there's no reason for you to be rejected.

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2017 / ECAS DM: 06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 17-04-2017
Anyone of you here did not include "on a separate sheet of paper, provide any additional details about your current relationship that you believe would help prove your relationship is genuine and continuing"?

I did not include that because i thought the forms we filled up (esp the sponsored spouse questionnaire) and other proofs like pictures since 2007 and wedding, chats since 2013, few western union receipts, tickets are enough to prove. My husband and i started dating since 2007 and been in a long distance relationship since 2013. And now im worried bec we didnt add that.

By the way, the latest correspondence from the visa ofc was additional doc for permanent residence fee.

Hoping someone can share their experience and/or ideas. Thank u.

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
kimmwahli said:
Anyone of you here did not include "on a separate sheet of paper, provide any additional details about your current relationship that you believe would help prove your relationship is genuine and continuing"?

I did not include that because i thought the forms we filled up (esp the sponsored spouse questionnaire) and other proofs like pictures since 2007 and wedding, chats since 2013, few western union receipts, tickets are enough to prove. My husband and i started dating since 2007 and been in a long distance relationship since 2013. And now im worried bec we didnt add that.

By the way, the latest correspondence from the visa ofc was additional doc for permanent residence fee.

I did provide a separate sheet of paper ... I wrote a 4-page letter detailing our relationship and visiting routine ... and they want more proof (in addition to the photos and other stuff I submitted). They asked for it when they requested the permanent residence fee. So if they didn't ask you for anything else along with the fee, you're probably good!

jingleiman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 1,2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Dec 10, 2016
IELTS Request
Started processing: Dec 28,2016
File Transfer...
Dec 16,2016
Med's Done....
Nov 11,2016
Interview........
SA-Dec 16,2016
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully by april:)
kimmwahli said:

Hi kimmwhali,

We didn't include seperate paper for that section too, because we are confident with photos and convos in skype and the pictures with our relatives. We've been long distance for 7+ years. I think our wedding is enough proof of our genuine relationship.

Up to now, no additional documents ask from the MVO. Lets be positive. Our turn will come. We just have to wait.

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
CanadianZenGirl said:
I did provide a separate sheet of paper ... I wrote a 4-page letter detailing our relationship and visiting routine ... and they want more proof (in addition to the photos and other stuff I submitted). They asked for it when they requested the permanent residence fee. So if they didn't ask you for anything else along with the fee, you're probably good!
Im hoping they wont ask for it anymore. Thank u for the response :)

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Maybe thats why you guys didnt receive additional documents bec u submitted everything u need. Did u guys pay upfront for RPRF? Bec we didnt, thats why. Lol.

Im trying to be positive. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and about your app jingleiman.

jingleiman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 1,2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 16,2016
Med's Done....
Nov 11,2016
Interview........
SA-Dec 16,2016
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
kimmwahli said:
Maybe thats why you guys didnt receive additional documents bec u submitted everything u need. Did u guys pay upfront for RPRF? Bec we didnt, thats why. Lol.

Im trying to be positive. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and about your app jingleiman.
Yes I did. Did they request for you RPRF already?

We are almost there.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Anyone please tell me what all documents are required to submit and if you have the checklist than please forward me. I also got married recently in India and I am a PR. Now I am looking to sponsor my wife.
Also, Regarding PCC, shall I have to get the INDIAN PCC + Canadian PCC in Canada as well as my wife PCC from INDIA? And do I have to get my wife medical done before submitting the file or after submission of sponsor file she will get the request for medical?

I am Indian national + Canadian PR and I am in a category of Outland case for sponsoring wife. She don't have any visa for Canada.

email: chiranjeev7@gmail.com

Please assist!

pippalei

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
novascotia_addict said:
I really feel for you! I know how frustrating it can be, especially when you have other people's time lines to compare to! When I was going through the Australian process, one of my good friend's also was and I kept comparing my timeline to hers and it stressed me out.

Would the delay/confusion possibly be from applying "Outland" but you both live in Canada? Should it maybe have been the "Inland" process? (I honestly don't even know the difference). You could also just have a lazy officer working on yours!

I would just keep waiting, as hard and frustrating as that is, remember the timeline is 12 months. If it were to reach that time with no communication then I would think to throw in the towel.

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
jingleiman said:
Yes I did. Did they request for you RPRF already?

We are almost there.
Yes. They did, on march 3rd and we paid and submitted on the same day as well. We only received automated messages from them twice confirming the receipt of the document on two different dates.

And yeah..im being hopeful and praying. Bec in manila thread, there are november applicants already being asked for PPR.

jingleiman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 1,2016
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 16,2016
Med's Done....
Nov 11,2016
Interview........
SA-Dec 16,2016
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
kimmwahli said:
Yes. They did, on march 3rd and we paid and submitted on the same day as well. We only received automated messages from them twice confirming the receipt of the document on two different dates.

And yeah..im being hopeful and praying. Bec in manila thread, there are november applicants already being asked for PPR.
Reading all the PPR post in manila thread for nov applicants makes me really anxious yet excited! I hope we are next. Keep me posted!

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
EMNG5 said:
Anyone please tell me what all documents are required to submit and if you have the checklist than please forward me. I also got married recently in India and I am a PR. Now I am looking to sponsor my wife.
Also, Regarding PCC, shall I have to get the INDIAN PCC + Canadian PCC in Canada as well as my wife PCC from INDIA? And do I have to get my wife medical done before submitting the file or after submission of sponsor file she will get the request for medical?

I am Indian national + Canadian PR and I am in a category of Outland case for sponsoring wife. She don't have any visa for Canada.

email: chiranjeev7@gmail.com

Please assist!
Hi.. Congratulations. Go to www.cic.gc.ca for the whole spousal sponsorship package. Checklist and all other forms that you need to fill up are all there :)

As a sponsor, i didnt get pcc, only my husband. For the recent updates from cic, one can only go for medical exam once you receive the medical request.

Good luck :)

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
jingleiman said:
Reading all the PPR post in manila thread for nov applicants makes me really anxious yet excited! I hope we are next. Keep me posted!
Ikr? I feel the same way. I will keep u posted.

If you dont mind, can u add ur timeline on ur profile? U can update it already :)