+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2015 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
So, apparently it takes 8 weeks to get the title for a car now.

So I'm going down on the 9th to get hubby. He'll be landing on the 10th :3

ConfusedCouple

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 01 2016
yanks176 said:
Thanks for the info. I will have to try my best to stop looking at ECas so often since I probably won't receive the FBI certificate till June.
No problem. Keep us updated or even add your status on the Dec's spreadsheet. ☺
ayrazar said:
So, apparently it takes 8 weeks to get the title for a car now.

So I'm going down on the 9th to get hubby. He'll be landing on the 10th :3
So soon :) ! Good to know things are going great with you.

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
ConfusedCouple said:
So soon :) ! Good to know things are going great with you.
It's kinda frustrating cause I wanted to be ready for him to land as soon as we got COPR but hey. There's always something :p

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
Kölsche Lina said:
So weird..in the spreadsheet my collumn is rather messed up..I havnt even done anything with it in a long time ???
Fixed it for you as much as I could, you might want to add the missing info to your timeline :)

luci1209

Aug 26, 2011
got the fourth line update under the PR status

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 23, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Anyone knows what will happen after this. I was required to send Schedule A from 18 years onward and i sent it

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
luci1209 said:

Permanent Residence

We sent you correspondence on March 25, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Anyone knows what will happen after this. I was required to send Schedule A from 18 years onward and i sent it
Wich one is your Visa Ofice??

louise8118

Dec 28, 2015
Michigan
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-JAN-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
29-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
08-DEC-2015
Passport Req..
EMAIL COPY 23-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM 01-MAY-2016
luci1209 said:
That is upsetting - when I filled out the forms back in 2012 (abandoned before filing at the time due to medical issues) they wanted this and it took a while to come up with all the addresses . . . I'm 63 and who remembers your apartment address from 40 years ago???. . . but on the updated form they only asked for the last ten years. And of course I discarded the outdated forms so as not to get confused. Has anybody else run into this request?

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
louise8118 said:
That is upsetting - when I filled out the forms back in 2012 (abandoned before filing at the time due to medical issues) they wanted this and it took a while to come up with all the addresses . . . I'm 63 and who remembers your apartment address from 40 years ago???. . . but on the updated form they only asked for the last ten years. And of course I discarded the outdated forms so as not to get confused. Has anybody else run into this request?
Yes this is rather upsetting, and misleading. Looks like everyone who filled in only 10 years have to fill in back to 18 years old when the VO sends out AOR2.

Do this to the best of your ability...I mean, some of the previous apartments/houses may not longer be there, so just be as precise as you can remember. I don't think you'll be penalized for this.

Besides where you live, the big piece of information would be related to work history. If you have lots of different companies, that would be tiring. If you only have a few, that would make it easier. You have to fill up back to 18 years old with no gaps. Again, do this to the best of your ability...the key is no gaps.

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
luci1209 said:

Permanent Residence

I assume the applicant received email (if email was the preferred communication instead of actual mail) on Mar 25 to confirm that the application is being processed. This 4th line would be referring to this email...commonly referred to here as AOR2. You are lucky you get this in eCas...many people do not get this at all. Some people also claim not to get the AOR2 at all and the case is fine. In our case, we were supposed to get AOR2 (but got auto-deleted) and asked us to re-do Schedule A. We were quite late in finding this out (only through GCMS notes), but were lucky the case was not delayed by much in the end.

It's a generic email, but Schedule A request is not generic...it looks like everyone who has not filled it back to 18 years old is asked to do that. If you have done that, you are fine. There would be other requests in that email, "if you have not done so already..." stuff...if you have done them already, you can ignore.

So for anyone reading, just do Schedule A to 18 years old and not last 10 years...most likely CIC will ask you to re-do, and that would be unnecessary delay. It won't hurt to fill it up anyway.

louise8118

Dec 28, 2015
Michigan
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-JAN-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
29-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
08-DEC-2015
Passport Req..
EMAIL COPY 23-APR-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM 01-MAY-2016
cheng9999 said:
Yes this is rather upsetting, and misleading. Looks like everyone who filled in only 10 years have to fill in back to 18 years old when the VO sends out AOR2.

Do this to the best of your ability...I mean, some of the previous apartments/houses may not longer be there, so just be as precise as you can remember. I don't think you'll be penalized for this.

Besides where you live, the big piece of information would be related to work history. If you have lots of different companies, that would be tiring. If you only have a few, that would make it easier. You have to fill up back to 18 years old with no gaps. Again, do this to the best of your ability...the key is no gaps.
Thanks for your reply. I guess I will do this now and have it ready in case they request it.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
louise8118 said:
we were asked to a week ago, anybody knows what's next

yanks176

Mar 29, 2016
ConfusedCouple said:
From reading on the forums, someone said the third line means background/security checks are being worked on. It could mean they haven't gotten to your file just yet. However, I can see your application being delayed because of no police clearance. The processing times for a police clearance are 13-15 weeks at the moment and I believe they are just finally working on December requests. There is hope though, because I read somewhere on the forums who got their DM and COPR with just their receipts (proof that they requested the police clearance). So far your timeline seems very normal for Ottawa, expect to see the third line/police clearance request soon.
Quick update: I now have three lines under PR. ECas was updated over the weekend and now shows when they started processing my application.

My PR side now looks like this:

We received XXX application for permanent residence on December 17, 2015.
We started processing XXX application on March 31, 2016.