+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hope786786 said:
Dear George,
Well come back; just having a query here.
what do you think about the status of 2172 ? we have not noticed significant charging on it after 10-dec.
actually only two CC charges after that are reported.
1-the friend of "hopefulimmigrant" (15-dec applicant)
2-"Alok4best" 22-dec applicant, but according to him,his app was sent on 01-dec and received on 22-dec(as per his lawyer).

Regards,
Just be patient and no need to worry since it is a cold NOC. Sometimes CIO swtiches from one NOC to other for charging and then comes back to first NOC.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
rahulk9 said:
As far as I remember CIO only accepted files till 12 pm on 24 December. After that the files were received on 29 December. My and many other applicants files were put on hold as CIO rescheduled the delivery of the applications.
25-26 official annual holidays
27-28 sat-sun
29th Dec- 51applications received as per spreadsheet.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Whynot said:
Dear all ,I rewrite this post again as unfortunately last time no one replied,I hope this time you kindly could
My inquiry is ( if my file received on 30 th December ,and the address attached in the file To return back is in canada,so what is the expected date for my file to return back(in case of file incompleteness ).i just like time calculation and I think you do too.

Regards.
It can range from 10-days to somewhere 3-moths.

Because even they decide to return you package, it has happened with several applicants of even july, and aug that they received their packages back in jan and feb 2015.

It is unkown that why sometimes some of the packages of december are returned back within first week of jan whereas some of returned packages of sep are received back in feb 2015. You can see this happening in main thread of FSWP 2014 all applicants.

Anyhow just hope for good and think always that your application will be certainly considered and it is better to not get panic about returning of your package.

Dactaraaa

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Dear George:
happy to see u again,
i am 24th Nov applicant, my cc charged on 19 th jan, i got uci through cic , it shows that it is in process , what does this mean and i am so worried that some applicants who their applications received after mine have received their PER ..
thank uu

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dactaraaa said:
Dear George:
happy to see u again,
i am 24th Nov applicant, my cc charged on 19 th jan, i got uci through cic , it shows that it is in process , what does this mean and i am so worried that some applicants who their applications received after mine have received their PER ..
thank uu
Congratulations and your PER is ready 99% !
You will receive PER within maximum of 15-days period.

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
managersonline said:
Hi All Fellow December Applicants,

Actually I was out of the country for a business trip to smoe european countries because of extremely busy schedule could not find time to view forum and send some messages, just yesterday returned to Doha and since today is holiday therefore decided to meet with my fellow forumites.

Hope all of you will be fine and enjoying a good health and also enjoying a good hope of receiving charging or encashig news from CIC.
It is nice to see that several applicants till 19th December got their CC charged and some of the applicants till 15th December got their DD encashed.

Regarding my DD I have just opened my account in the online account checking system and I have found a message from my bank that till 10th of Feb my DD was encashed. Actually my bank provided an online system to send them messages to know status of DD therefore I sent it around 5th Feb,2015 and got reply on 10th Feb. But as it has been noticed that DD encashment take around 3-to-15 days sometimes for encashment. Therefore I am optimistic that my DD would have already been sent and I am optimistic that most probably I should have good news before coming wednesday or Thursday.

Another good point in my case is that I have sent a message to CIC Sydney Search enquiry on 27th December to inform them that I have submitted another revised IELTS result to be attached to my application which I already dispatched to them and it was received at CIO 23rd of December. Therefore just in case if due to some reasons I could not get information fastly from my bankers about DD encashment, even then I must receive an answer from CIO on or before 27th Feb 2015 because they usually reply within 60-days of receiving email.

Let us hope for good and let us hope that today CIO will further expedite to move to 20th December and onwards applications.
There is a big probablity that next week will exhaust all of the december applications and after that PER will start to be issued to December applications who got their CC charged or DD encashed.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Hi George, good to c u bak in the forum.
What do u think bout dec 18 / noc 0013 / DD
I havent had any news yet. I was wondering if the completeness check would have been done ?
Do they work on all noc's together or they pick one and start charging it.

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
I am December 2014 applicant. I also have visitor visa and have visited canada in may-june 2015.

Can anyone let me know where will I find UCI number on visitor visa?

Devilshani

Jun 18, 2014
Hi George and other senior members,

Please give a view on NOC 1113

My App rec date 22-Dec
Latest app charged 12-Dec on 4-Feb

Dec 26, 2014
managersonline said:
Just be patient and no need to worry since it is a cold NOC. Sometimes CIO swtiches from one NOC to other for charging and then comes back to first NOC.
Dear George,

I saw u after long time. How r u??
Am 12th Dec Applicant with NOC 2133, CC. I saw very random behavior in charging by CIC. Applicant of 8th Dec charged & before him 10th Nov was charged.

This charging also is happened after long time as if CIC was not looking after this NOC.
Pl share your view on this & when I would be charged.

Regards,

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Rendezvous70 said:
Hi George, good to c u bak in the forum.
What do u think bout dec 18 / noc 0013 / DD
I havent had any news yet. I was wondering if the completeness check would have been done ?
Do they work on all noc's together or they pick one and start charging it.
I am 100% confident that completeness check would have already been done and your DD would have already been sent to the corresponding bank branch for encashement and you should check with your bank on or around 25th of Feb for it's encashement because DD encashment might take 3-15 days sometimes or even more depending on the speed of processing/procedures of banks involved.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Guys,

Member in other forum named 1111canada reported his DD encashed and also got his PER mail.

His NOC is 1111 and app date is 26 Dec.

Check this out: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-1111-financial-accountant-and-audit-oct-nov-dec-applicant-t268035.30.html

Check reply no 42.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
alternatesp said:
I am December 2014 applicant. I also have visitor visa and have visited canada in may-june 2015.

Can anyone let me know where will I find UCI number on visitor visa?
It seems that visitor visa does not have UCI number because as per CIC website:-
"This eight digit number appears on all documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It looks like this: 0000-0000.
If you applied to CIC before
Look for this number on:
•letters you received from CIC,
•your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit
."

In it visitor visa is not included. But still see if there is any 8-digit code on your visitor visa and try withit considering it might be UCI. OR call CIC.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
managersonline said:
It seems that visitor visa does not have UCI number because as per CIC website:-
"This eight digit number appears on all documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It looks like this: 0000-0000.
If you applied to CIC before
Look for this number on:
•letters you received from CIC,
•your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit
."

In it visitor visa is not included. But still see if there is any 8-digit code on your visitor visa and try withit considering it might be UCI. OR call CIC.
Dude,

Member in other forum named 1111canada reported his DD encashed and also got his PER mail.

Check this out: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-1111-financial-accountant-and-audit-oct-nov-dec-applicant-t268035.30.html

Check reply no 42.

Wots ur analysis say. Is NOC 1111 Capped or still to keep hopes alive.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
k.miteshshah said:
Guys, Member in other forum named 1111canada reported his DD encashed and also got his PER mail.
Check reply no 42.
Thanks for sharing the information but I have several concerns about the message that has been posted by this newly created profile 1111canada. Pleaes note that his NOC1111, with 99.99% certainity was capped before end of NOV 2014. Because as per 16th December update of CIC there were around 931 applications received for this NOC.
Everyone please read the message posted by this profile which I am copying-pasting below without any comments that whether this message is right or fake message:-

1111Canada said:
Hello to all, I am new here. A family friend had told me about this forum & I think it would be better to link with you all for my future conversation with VO.
1st of all, I want to tell about me. I am applicant of NOC 1111, FSWP 2014. My application was reached on 26th Dec, 2014 at CIO Sydney, NS. And, I am much glad to tell, last night had received PER e mail from CIO, which stated that VO would contact me for further proceeding on my application.
I am much surprised, because I was not expecting this PER e mail much early. Hence, a friend of me had applied in OCT, 2014 but, he did not even charged yet. My that friend had called to CIC agent & asked how he did not charged & I received PER. Agent stated, there was a temporary pause after mid OCt applicants but now they had started from 30 DEC to backwards OCT. Because, first come first serve basis has been ended from 1 January, 2014. And CIC would chose best applicants either cap would reached or not up to reaching MID OCT from DEC30.
It is really much surprising for me. But, anyhow I am so much happy to get PER. Could anyone please guide me, when should I be getting MR request by VO?Regards