Passport Req..
DM 5th Aug 2015. PPR 7th Aug 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015. Expiry - 19-05-2016.
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in March 2016
managersonline said:
Hi All Fellow December Applicants,

Actually I was out of the country for a business trip to smoe european countries because of extremely busy schedule could not find time to view forum and send some messages, just yesterday returned to Doha and since today is holiday therefore decided to meet with my fellow forumites.

Hope all of you will be fine and enjoying a good health and also enjoying a good hope of receiving charging or encashig news from CIC.
It is nice to see that several applicants till 19th December got their CC charged and some of the applicants till 15th December got their DD encashed.

Regarding my DD I have just opened my account in the online account checking system and I have found a message from my bank that till 10th of Feb my DD was encashed. Actually my bank provided an online system to send them messages to know status of DD therefore I sent it around 5th Feb,2015 and got reply on 10th Feb. But as it has been noticed that DD encashment take around 3-to-15 days sometimes for encashment. Therefore I am optimistic that my DD would have already been sent and I am optimistic that most probably I should have good news before coming wednesday or Thursday.

Another good point in my case is that I have sent a message to CIC Sydney Search enquiry on 27th December to inform them that I have submitted another revised IELTS result to be attached to my application which I already dispatched to them and it was received at CIO 23rd of December. Therefore just in case if due to some reasons I could not get information fastly from my bankers about DD encashment, even then I must receive an answer from CIO on or before 27th Feb 2015 because they usually reply within 60-days of receiving email.

Let us hope for good and let us hope that today CIO will further expedite to move to 20th December and onwards applications.
There is a big probablity that next week will exhaust all of the december applications and after that PER will start to be issued to December applications who got their CC charged or DD encashed.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Welcome back George....U have become a backbone of this forum :D Glad to see u again on this forum.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Aggarwal said:
Hi All

I am new to this forum...
My application reached on 04/12/2014 under NOC 2241 category for FSW.

can anybody tell me , what is the status against the number of applications received till date under NOC 2241 category Code.

Thanks in advance.
136-applications only as per 16th December update of CIC therefore you would certainly receive good news if all of other requirements of FSW are met in your application package.

ck10

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 19-02-2015
AOR Received.
WVO on 25-03-2015: SLU 27-04-2015
File Transfer...
AOR from WVO on 25th March 2015 SLU 27th April 2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016 TLU on 17-09-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Currently nov 26th applicants are getting PER. Hope New week will bring joy to Dec Applicants.

Waiting for PER.....

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have seen that there are many December applicants on this forum whose profile is not entered into the spreadsheet of the FSWP2014 forum.

I kindly request whoever has still not entered his application timeline in spreadsheet, please do it now by clicking on following link, in this entry you are not going to enter any of your confidential details:-

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Toronto Ninja said:
Yeah, I think CIC closed 24th Dec and re-opened 29th Dec. I want to believe MOST CC charging would be done by end of next week.
NO this is not the case.

CIO was closed only 25th and 26th December for holidays. All other days except sundays, CIO was receiving applications till 31st December.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
chichi10 said:
::)

hi,
i submitted my application last dec. 14, 2014 for NOC 3216.
until now i dont receive any feedback regarding my application
how about you guys.
thanks
Only 22-applications as per 16th December update.

therefore don't worry you will hear good news either tomorrow or maximum within next week.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
kvirdi said:
Guys,

Got confirmation from bank that DD got encashed (spreadsheet updated).

NOC: 2172
App date: 4th Dec
DD encash date: 3rd Feb
PER email: Waiting

Regards,
Kamaljeet Singh
I think you will get PER before 3rd of March.

Svarog

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
looking forward to seeing december applicant's PERs next week!

furthermore, even though they've slowed down charging, I am optimistic that 31. dec applicants should start being charged by the end of next week...

good luck to ya'all!!!

Dactaraaa

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
managersonline said:
I think you will get PER before 3rd of March.
Dear George:
happy to see u again,
i am 24th Nov applicant, my cc charged on 19 th jan, i got uci through cic , it shows that it is in process , what does this mean and i am so worried that some applicants who their applications received after mine have received their PER ..
thank uu

faphysio

Oct 2, 2014
managersonline said:
I have seen that there are many December applicants on this forum whose profile is not entered into the spreadsheet of the FSWP2014 forum.

I kindly request whoever has still not entered his application timeline in spreadsheet, please do it now by clicking on following link, in this entry you are not going to enter any of your confidential details:-

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
I am not on the ss. Whenever I am trying to access it, it's not loading any other way to access.
Thanks.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all ,I rewrite this post again as unfortunately last time no one replied,I hope this time you kindly could
My inquiry is ( if my file received on 30 th December ,and the address attached in the file To return back is in canada,so what is the expected date for my file to return back(in case of file incompleteness ).i just like time calculation and I think you do too.

Regards.

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
managersonline said:
Hi All Fellow December Applicants,

Actually I was out of the country for a business trip to smoe european countries because of extremely busy schedule could not find time to view forum and send some messages, just yesterday returned to Doha and since today is holiday therefore decided to meet with my fellow forumites.

Hope all of you will be fine and enjoying a good health and also enjoying a good hope of receiving charging or encashig news from CIC.
It is nice to see that several applicants till 19th December got their CC charged and some of the applicants till 15th December got their DD encashed.

Regarding my DD I have just opened my account in the online account checking system and I have found a message from my bank that till 10th of Feb my DD was encashed. Actually my bank provided an online system to send them messages to know status of DD therefore I sent it around 5th Feb,2015 and got reply on 10th Feb. But as it has been noticed that DD encashment take around 3-to-15 days sometimes for encashment. Therefore I am optimistic that my DD would have already been sent and I am optimistic that most probably I should have good news before coming wednesday or Thursday.

Another good point in my case is that I have sent a message to CIC Sydney Search enquiry on 27th December to inform them that I have submitted another revised IELTS result to be attached to my application which I already dispatched to them and it was received at CIO 23rd of December. Therefore just in case if due to some reasons I could not get information fastly from my bankers about DD encashment, even then I must receive an answer from CIO on or before 27th Feb 2015 because they usually reply within 60-days of receiving email.

Let us hope for good and let us hope that today CIO will further expedite to move to 20th December and onwards applications.
There is a big probablity that next week will exhaust all of the december applications and after that PER will start to be issued to December applications who got their CC charged or DD encashed.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Welcome back. Kinda knew you were out of town. May your return bring good news to all forumites including yourself ;D. Just to clarify, did you say you are still waiting for your DD to be encashed?

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
NO this is not the case.

CIO was closed only 25th and 26th December for holidays. All other days except sundays, CIO was receiving applications till 31st December.
As far as I remember CIO only accepted files till 12 pm on 24 December. After that the files were received on 29 December. My and many other applicants files were put on hold as CIO rescheduled the delivery of the applications.

Hope786786

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Dec-14
Dear George,
Welcome back; just having a query here.
what do you think about the status of 2172 ? we have not noticed significant charging on it after 10-dec.
actually only two CC charges after that are reported.
1-the friend of "hopefulimmigrant" (15-dec applicant)
2-"Alok4best" 22-dec applicant, but according to him,his app was sent on 01-dec and received on 22-dec(as per his lawyer).

Regards,