+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys, it was a wonderful year journey. Hope whoever is left, receive their oath soon.

jbosmannl

Feb 26, 2015
:D :p :) ;)

YES!!!!

today I got the Oath invite in the mail.....December 23 is the day!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you!

Greetz, Jan

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
jbosmannl said:
:D :p :) ;)

YES!!!!

today I got the Oath invite in the mail.....December 23 is the day!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you!

Greetz, Jan
Right before Christmas ? Congrats.
What is your timeline please ? When did you take the test and when did you get the Decision made status ?

Thanks,

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
Thank you guys, it was a wonderful year journey. Hope whoever is left, receive their oath soon.
Hey Congrats!

Good news for many members.

All the best for those December Oath Takers... Have Faith!!!

SFD

jbosmannl

Feb 26, 2015
Here's my timeline for those that want to know:

App sent => 2014, 12-15
App Received => 2014, 12-19
AOR => 2015, 02-19
In Process => 2015, 02-22
File Transferred = > 2015, 02-23
Local Off = > SURREY, BC
Test Date = > 2015, 06-12
DM => 2015, 11-10
Oath = > 2015, 12-23

So, all in all, just over a year for me....the time between the test date and the decision took more than usual, and that's probably because they had to check my schedule for time outside Canada....when you travel to The Netherlands, they don't stamp your passport when you enter the country so they have to do some digging for that.....

Have a nice day!

Jan

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December Applicants,

How are things? Many of us are already done with Citizenship process which is great!

Many others are done with test, just waiting for Oath Ceremony like me ;D. Others still in-process.

Anyhow, things are moving much faster :p :) :D

Hope the best for everyone....

SFD

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is just a notes of thanks to founder of group beauhoe who give us marvelous plate form to share our ideas & time line. Regards

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
Dear SFD & e.chad

You are near victory stand my friends.
I think it is a matter of weeks. Perhaps before year end.

Anyhow, it has been a 6 years journey from applying to PR until now. Faith and Patience are the keys.

All the best my friend,

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone,

Last week was not too busy for this Forum.

Let's hope this week we get to see more Test/Oath Letters.

All the best,

SFD

ivaldiz

Jul 7, 2014
I actually got my test appointment last week in the mail, and its this coming Friday!, for both of us me and wife at the same time
Any website you recommend to practice for the test ?

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hi Friends,

Finished our oath today and finally the process towards becoming a proud Canadian has ended. The ceremony was conducted very well and finished in one hour. There were 86 prospective Canadians from 16 countries. We had taken all our paper work as specified in the oath invitation. However, they only checked our release forms (which comes with the oath invitation and another which is given at the centre) and PR card. They did not even check the identification cards (drivers licence or health card). It is still better to carry the originals because you never know when they ask what. We reached 15 minutes before the scheduled time. There is no point in reaching earlier as you are just waiting and crowding up the place. They are quick in clearing and you are in the ceremony hall at the stipulated time.

The citizenship judge was very friendly and explained the process well. Please dress appropriately (casual business) as it is definitely a very important ceremony. It is indeed a very proud moment when the national anthem is sung. The judge took time out to pose for photographs with all and also ask personal questions to everybody. That was a nice personal touch.

I wish to thank all my December 2014 friends here, who were with me throughout this journey with encouraging words and similar frustrations.

Thanks and best wishes to all.