+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
My ecas updated today for Oath on Nov 12th in Edmonton.
Two and a half months after the test, and 11 months for the whole process.
Good luck everyone...

sako115

Sep 29, 2015
SFD said:
After a Century, we have received Test Date:

November 09th 2015
Scarborough

SFD
Congrats !! my application timeline is very similar to yours, so hopefully i will receive the test date soon ... BTW did you receive a letter in the mail ? or update on the CIC?

Thanks

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
Congratulations Asian Indians,
I am very happy for you.
I am sad for mine I gave my test on August 13,2015 @ Scarborough town center,
Still nothing changed status is remain same before test and after test nothing changed.
I do not know when I am going to get that Pinky letter waiting for that.
Let see my luck...when it comes.
Once again Congratulation for completing your journey safe.
Thanks my fellow late February AOR recipient ! :D Whenever something happened with your file it also happened to mine a few days or weeks later. Therefore I am sure you'll receive your oath letter within 1 month now. Do you see "Decision Made" on your ecas at least now ?

yyzhuang said:
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!
Thanks ! :D We started this journey the same day and I am going to complete mine about 7 weeks after you ! ;D

Shalom1 said:
Hello friends,

We completed our application process on October 19 at Scarborough Centre. The oath ceremony was awesome.
A big thanks to all of you for your support along the way.

A big thanks also to David Cohen for providing this platform. It made a whole lot of difference.
Best wishes to those still waiting. God bless you all.
Congratulations !!
ar_fabrics said:
Finally today Iam Canadian after Oath in Scarbrough. Thanks To All & best wishes who are waiting.RegardS
Congratulations !!!!

trunorth said:
Notice sent out on 14th Oct to appear for test - saw online.
Notice arrived in my mailbox on 19th Oct

Test Date : 2 Nov (Scarborough)
Congratulations !!

Redditaddict

Oct 22, 2015
Dear All,

You have been of great help, advice and sometimes panic I'll admit of that still you were of great support.

One thing I wanted to share, and it is just a theory but I have been comparing dates of ceremonies on website and the people getting theirs in here and they do not match so I guess those ceremonies we see on the website do not really exist. They are there just to keep us excited! Hahaha I wanted to share at least one theory with you guys before becoming Canadian.

Good luck to all, hope you get your letters soon.

Here is my time line:
1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 30, 2014.
2-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015.
3-We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.
4-We sent you a notice on August 11, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 28, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5-We sent you a notice on October 19, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 4, 2015 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sako115 said:
Congrats !! my application timeline is very similar to yours, so hopefully i will receive the test date soon ... BTW did you receive a letter in the mail ? or update on the CIC?

Thanks
Sako115,

We all received letter by regular mail. Also, CIC Update as well...

Canado

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my update. Have my oath date on November 3, 2015 at 1:00 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D

carby

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
22-03-2011
Med's Done....
05-04-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
our oath will be on nov. 5th. :) check your mailbox everyday, coz our letter was probably sitting there since wednesday.

leekbi

Sep 22, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
I just received the letter for fingerprint request instead of reschedule letter ???

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am now Canadian since yesterday !! :D :D :D
It has been a safe journey for me even though it was a bit frustrating at times (especially when I was lagging behind waiting for my AOR outside with my suit and tie on :D :D )
I thank everybody in this forum for their support, kind words, and guidance. It made the waiting game a bit easier. Reading other people's experiences gave me hope that my day would come.

Maybe this is not my last post, I will probably stick around until the end of the year and provide input from time to time (way less frequently though)

Good luck to everybody who is still waiting !

Good bye !

beautybear

Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fnally I received oath letter this Friday to take oath on November 6, the journey is coming to an end

carby

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
22-03-2011
Med's Done....
05-04-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
MTLR said:
Very good :) when did you pass the test?
aug. 11, DM after a week. :)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian said:
I am now Canadian since yesterday !! :D :D :D
It has been a safe journey for me even though it was a bit frustrating at times (especially when I was lagging behind waiting for my AOR outside with my suit and tie on :D :D )
I thank everybody in this forum for their support, kind words, and guidance. It made the waiting game a bit easier. Reading other people's experiences gave me hope that my day would come.

Maybe this is not my last post, I will probably stick around until the end of the year and provide input from time to time (way less frequently though)

Good luck to everybody who is still waiting !

Good bye !
AsianIndian,

Well, coming to an end!!! Well deserved my friend!

Hope things continue amazing for you and your family.

From my end, I cannot complain about Canada, it has been a rewarding experience.

All the best,

SFD