Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Hi guys,

I have just attended for the test today at Calgary office. I had referred the book , websites and other smart phone applications. But I felt little bit harder . Because , I could see two questions which I never see before anywhere! Still I scored 19 out of 20 and the test completed in 7 minutes!

We need to give some care for questions before answering! Otherwise we would be trapped!

Interview took only less than five minutes.....

I reached at CIC office at 8 am and left at 8.45 !

Waiting for next process ..............

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
yoosufalipp said:
Hi guys,

I have just attended for the test today at Calgary office. I had referred the book , websites and other smart phone applications. But I felt little bit harder . Because , I could see two questions which I never see before anywhere! Still I scored 19 out of 20 and the test completed in 7 minutes!

We need to give some care for questions before answering! Otherwise we would be trapped!

Interview took only less than five minutes.....

I reached at CIC office at 8 am and left at 8.45 !

Waiting for next process ..............

Nice Congratzz good job you've got 19.. I got 15 lol

Anyway Good luck for the Oath.. also waiting :)

Anderson360

Aug 17, 2015
What a beautiful day to enter the Great Canadian Family !!!

Here's my timeline:
Application received by CIC: Dec.19.2014
AOR: Feb.22.2015
In Process: March.9.2015
Transferred to local office: March.10.2015
Test: June.18.2015
Oath: August.25.2015

Wish you all the best. A special thanks to the CoolGuySam. what a calm, dedicated, genuine & candid fellow. Always there to respond to any inquiry to the best of your knowledge. Always available to re-assure others while never showing any stress or fatigue in this waiting game since you passed your test. Can't wait to congratulate you in the Great Canadian Family!!!

Cheers to you all!!!

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening everybody. I finally received my oath letter to take oath on Sept 3 at 8am.

I wish all of you good luck!

PurpleLilly

Apr 17, 2012
Hi Guys,

Just an update, took my test on Aug 25th at the Calgary office. 20/20 - I found it relatively easy, studied the book and did the online practice questions a few times. Test took me about 5 mins, interview another 5 - Basic chat eg what do you do? etc. After the interview the lady says I will be contacted in the mail within 1 - 3 months regarding my oath date. Best of luck to us all!!!

Applied Dec 17
In processing Mar 4
Test Aug 25
Oath - waiting..

Btw my eCAS still says "We started processing your application on March 4, 2015" so please guys check your mail regularly and dont depend on eCAS to notify you.

Cheers!

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
guys do u think I should be worried? should I talk to my MPP or still wait?
It's a waiting game shaazdeh, hang on and you'll be alright....

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna is full of magic today!!!!
Did my test at Scarborough office today. Waiting for my oath letter now.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Luna is full of magic today!!!!
Did my test at Scarborough office today. Waiting for my oath letter now.
Hi Luna ! happy to hear from you again. I missed you :D :D Congrats for your test !

yyzhuang said:
Good evening everybody. I finally received my oath letter to take oath on Sept 3 at 8am.

I wish all of you good luck!
Congratulations yyzhuang !! :D Finally ! I am so happy for you. You are my fellow Dec 1 st rcvd applicant :D, we started this journey the very same day ;D ;D Me I'll be taking my test over a week after your oath. The good news for us is that Ottawa probably has the fastest test-to-oath turnaround (4-6 weeks), so hopefully I won't wait for months before the oath.

Thecoolguysam, you are the next ! Receive that oath letter already ! Receive that oath letter by Monday !

All the best for everybody on this thread ! You'll be missing these anxiety days :D :D :D

e.chad

Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have test tomorrow at Scarborough office, Can someone give little information about the whole process there?
I really appreciate and if there are any suggestions

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian!!!!!!
Happy to know someone misses me ;D
I haven't been writing but I've been around watching all of you :eek: looool
I am glad to hear all your good news. Waiting for the BIG DAY now.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
e.chad said:
I have test tomorrow at Scarborough office, Can someone give little information about the whole process there?
I really appreciate and if there are any suggestions
Hi,
I share my experience of the test this month.

So the process starts with lining up the test takers and checking their ID and invite letter a few minutes before the test in the hall. Basically you can choose to stand anywhere in the que as everybody gets to start the test at same time. If you are family, you are asked to sit apart from each other for obvious reasons.

Then you get directions for the test, which is pen- and paper-based. You should be able to finish the test in 10 minutes if you r well prepared. At that point you are asked to wait outside for your name to be called for interview with the CIC officer. IMO the sooner you finish the test the better as you would be called for the interview ahead of others, which starts with checking your PR card, COPR and passport. They pull out your original application file and ask questions related to it. You are also asked about employment history. Make sure you have a good explanation for any absences or unemployment during your PR period! For example, how you supported yourself when unemployed.
The officer will let you know of your test result at the end, and when would you receive your oath invite ( usually 2-4months)

For straight forward cases, the interview should last no more than 5 minutes. In terms of total time it takes from test to be done with the interview, it could be anything from 1-3 hours. In our case it was very crowded (around 100 people) and took us around 3 hrs to be done with everything.

Aug 27, 2015
delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
delh
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Hi, i am from Winnipeg

App. Sent: December 12 2014
App. Received: December 15 2014
AOR: February 25 2015
In Process: FEB 27 2015
File Transferred to local office: March 13 2015(winnipeg)
Finger print request: June 12 2015
Finger print sent: June 20 2015
Test: ?? anyone know how much time it will take ??
Oath: ??

e.chad

Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Done test today, got 19/20, officer was concerned about no entry/exit
Record for 2 road trips, rest she was satisfied and gave me Form asking to get
Us record, so it will same as foia?she wasn't sure herself how to get it?since i m
US citizen so i can't ask for i94 record

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.