+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
ar_fabrics said:
Passed test & interview today. Please read book atleast three time (Agreed with ShAhmad). Question are not like online questions but on line practice can help you.Atleast four questions were really difficult I only guess so got 18/20.Nothing to worry about interview . Mainly checks ids & passports stamps. Where you work ..... For how much time ... Where you live ..... . All cic staff is friendly so don't be nervous but read book carefully. She told me expect oth letter with in 2 to six weeks with subject to approval .

Test time was 11/45 am
Arrived Scarbrough office : 11 Am
Lineup & test room :11/35
Test :11/50
Finished. :12. Pm
Interview. :12/15 pm
Finished :12/25 pm
Congratulations :)

byateman

Feb 19, 2015
Hello Everybody,
We had written test today @ Scarborough center at 10:15 in the morning me and my wife both passed the test.
It was easy though but will suggest better read Book so that you will have good idea, knowledge about Canada.
Practice free online test couple of time ,nothing to worry .
I got 20/20 and my wife 19/20.
Interview was simple the lady she checked the IDs and told us to we are going to get letter for the ceremony.

Finally everything went well....

Please update my status too.

Hope for the best for the december applicant.
Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
byateman said:
Hello Everybody,
We had written test today @ Scarborough center at 10:15 in the morning me and my wife both passed the test.
It was easy though but will suggest better read Book so that you will have good idea, knowledge about Canada.
Interview was simple the lady she checked the IDs and told us to we are going to get letter for the ceremony.

Thanks
Congratulations!

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byateman said:
Hello Everybody,

Thanks
Congrats ! :D Did she tell you when to expect the letter ?

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puda said:
Leekbi, I prepared a letter for the Calgary Office just in case (Explained why I can't make it with my Air Canada passes). Can you let me know when you get rescheduled? I wonder how long it takes... Will call tomorrow first thing! It was too late tonight to contact them.

Now I am afraid that I might be due when I receive my oath date... I am due on Feb 12th. (6 months from now give or take)
Congrats ! :D :D Are you having a boy or a girl ? ;) :-*

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
ar_fabrics said:
Passed test & interview today. Please read book atleast three time (Agreed with ShAhmad). Question are not like online questions but on line practice can help you.Atleast four questions were really difficult I only guess so got 18/20.Nothing to worry about interview . Mainly checks ids & passports stamps. Where you work ..... For how much time ... Where you live ..... . All cic staff is friendly so don't be nervous but read book carefully. She told me expect oth letter with in 2 to six weeks with subject to approval .

Test time was 11/45 am
Arrived Scarbrough office :11 Am
Congrats and thanks for sharing the information!!!

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Do you know what exactly that form was?

If the officer has doubt she may access your CBSA records (you must have given consent in the initial citizenship application) and she will verify your entries into Canada.

If she still has doubts, she might either send you a full RQ (CIT0171) or small RQ (CIT0520)

I wish you all the best for smooth processing of your citizenship application.

By the way, are you a USA citizen or did you make many trips to USA?
The most amazing thing happened! My husband and I both got the letter for the oath today. The oath is scheduled for the 27th of august.

I am thankful that our period of stress was shortlived! Grateful to all of you for the advice and the encouragement.

Good luck everyone!

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
asagalen said:
Hi All,

Just passed my test and interview today got 15/20 lol that was too close to failing OMG!
anyway, according to the judge the oath will be with in 2 months ;D

Good all
Congrats Asagalen!
That was close. Good luck for your oath ceremony.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
MovingAhead said:
The most amazing thing happened! My husband and I both got the letter for the oath today. The oath is scheduled for the 27th of august.

I am thankful that our period of stress was shortlived! Grateful to all of you for the advice and the encouragement.

Good luck everyone!
Congrats to you both.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
ar_fabrics said:

Test time was 11/45 am
Arrived Scarbrough office :11 Am

Congrats! 2 - 6 weeks? That is good news. We were told 2-3 months.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
Congrats! 2 - 6 weeks? That is good news. We were told 2-3 months.
Yes surely she said I confirmed again in last. but in my opinion it is 2 to 6 months if we see Scarbrough office processing time for oath after test.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
MovingAhead said:

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations :)