Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
yyzhuang said:
Congratsssss!
Thanks,, I'm kinda nervous the last time i read the book was like 4 months ago and i only finished reading half of it lol.
I only have 2 weeks :-\

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
Interesting these duplicate, you'd think they'd have a better system. It's 2015 after all :)
Good luck to you and everyone else, enjoy summer!

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi asagalen,

Congrats on moving to the next stage in your citiz. Journey.
We're having similar timelines, so fingers crossed for my turn next for the test invite.

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
They have added the fifth line since yesterday to my ecas stating the same letter sent to me for my citizenship test. Why it is duplicate and its kinda big question for me. The only difference in these lines is the 'notice' and 'letter'!

yeasin52

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2012
I have same timeline as yours for the Edmonton Office.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 25, 2015.

But no update yet :(

asagalen said:
I checked my ecas today and g this!!!! ;D ;D ;D

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 10, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 24, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 2, 2015.
We sent you a notice on July 27, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 12, 2015 at 8:25 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Finally Edmonton office is moving! 8)

Good luck to everyone!.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UPDATE:

Just received the test invitation letter for next Friday in Edmonton. See complete timeline under signature.

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
yeasin52, I am sure you are next. I am in Calgary so hopefully I will get something for September :)

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks,

Woo hoo! Want to share the good news that my e-cas just got updated with the test invite for August 14, with no paper invitation yet.

asagalen, you were right about my test invite coming soon.

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sengabo said:
So Ottawa is moving finally.I got this e-cas update today:

We sent you a notice on July 10, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 29, 2015
Hi Sengabo,

or anyone else who took the test recently, i have a small favor: do you remember what was in the paper you signed after finishing the test at the beginning of the interview?

It was one page paper with some bullet points... I was so nervous that I just didn't read it. I think at the time I probably would've signed anything CIC would've asked me :)

Does anyone remember what was on the paper? I am just curious to know what I signed....

thanks!

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
OrangeCup said:
Hi Sengabo,

or anyone else who took the test recently, i have a small favor: do you remember what was in the paper you signed after finishing the test at the beginning of the interview?

It was one page paper with some bullet points... I was so nervous that I just didn't read it. I think at the time I probably would've signed anything CIC would've asked me :)

Does anyone remember what was on the paper? I am just curious to know what I signed....

thanks!
Ha ha ha ha!
What you signed is a declaration that you are NOT INADMISSIBLE to be granted canadian citizenship.
In other words, you are eligible to become a Canadian citizen.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Just finished our test and interview.
Wife and I passed and the interview lasted about 5 minutes for both of us.

Oath: we were told: 2-3 months.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello folks
did any body received oath invitation? did anybody ecase changed to decision made? please if any body passed the test from Calgary office or another office please tell us about you ecase and frametime?
thank you

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 23, 2013.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 23, 2013.
We started processing your application on January 8, 2014.
We sent you a notice on July 2, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
Ha ha ha ha!
What you signed is a declaration that you are NOT INADMISSIBLE to be granted canadian citizenship.
In other words, you are eligible to become a Canadian citizen.
Thanks! I believe it looked something like this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/

Just good to know what I signed, that's it :)

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Canadafrenzy said:
Hey folks,

Woo hoo! Want to share the good news that my e-cas just got updated with the test invite for August 14, with no paper invitation yet.

asagalen, you were right about my test invite coming soon.
Nice Congrats!! did you start reading the book? i was like 3 mons ago lol and tomorrow i'll start the serious reading.. :-\omg
anyway i havent received the letter yet. they sent it on july 27 wondering why it isnt here yet could be originating from central office?.

well goodluck to us. let me know when you received your appointment letter. cheer ;D 8)