+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:
When I waited for the test invite, I didn't expect it to come so early. That was quick.
Now it is hard to wait. more over the more you wait, I feel will I get an rq. that's what worries me.
Call center doesn't give any information now a days. That too bad. anyways, thanks for your kind words.
Dec form is the best of all .
when we are worried about something, our mind tend to focus on negative situation. This is exactly what is happening to you. It's just a matter of time that you will open your mailbox and see the oath letter. Meantime, enjoy the sunshine :)

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Best way to deal with waiting is distraction. Have a extra beer, burger, sex or whatever floats your boat instead of thinking. Check your mailbox frequently but don't expect oath letter. Then kazaa !!! Oath invitation out of nowhere.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
troll2 said:
Best way to deal with waiting is distraction. Have a extra beer, burger, sex or whatever floats your boat instead of thinking. Check your mailbox frequently but don't expect oath letter. Then kazaa !!! Oath invitation out of nowhere.
Sex.

esense

Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 3, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 18, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

.... at least something is moving over there .... :)

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esense said:
Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 3, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 18, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

congrats, a few weeks more and you should have the test date..

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called to cic again...about test cancellation ....and
The lady was so nice......she told me that all test are canceled axcept 23rd 24th and 26 th( 12:30 )time.
But morning 7:45 am people having canceled the tests.....
And then i asked the reason she replied ....she dose not know ........the reason and when people would get test new notifications ....
But they have information regarding mississauga office is...test are canceled ........
Hope this helps.
Thanks.

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, Montreal just updated the ceremonies page:
7 July was removed
1 on 1 July was added
1 on 14 July was added

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

Just had the test and the interview today.....passed the test and the interview asked questions about work etc, checked the originals, and concluded by saying expect to hear from them in about 1-3 months.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esense said:

They transferred it twice?

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my Yellow letter today ... Test is scheduled for 7th July and the letter is dated 23rd June ... No change in the eCAS though. Even the transferred to the local office line was missing for the past few weeks.

I had not started reading the Discover Canada book yet, need to start reading from tonight !!!