+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
I am sorry to know that you had lost your important documents including the passport.
Passport is a crucial document (mainly stamps) to show entries and exits. Did you by any chance have recent photocopies of all pages of your passport, and if yes, did you submit them along with RQ or with the application?

You can search online and this forum for such scenarios happened with other people too( I am talking about lost passport).

At the end it is upon Citizenship Judge's discretion to grant you citizenship or not. It will depened upon how strong your ties are with canada and what supporting documents you have submitted.

Good luck!

thank you so much for your answer thecoolguysam,unforunitlly , i lost my passport , i just have the copies of 3 first pages

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
Thanks guys for your supportive words. Hope everyone gets his/her invitation letter to test or ceremony. Dont forget these days kinda funny days. You ll look back through what you have been waiting for. Just finished another mission wiuld be launched again.. here in north america 8)

Edwardsharpe

May 13, 2015
FJK said:
Congraaaaats..so happy for you :) i am a montreal applicant too , i have a question though, you got the oath invite by mail? have the e case mentioned the oath details? or only decision made?
Hi there,
I got the oath invite by mail. I received it on the 19th of June, it was dated on the 17th of June. I have just checked the details on my ecas and there is no line about the oath date yet, the status still says decision made. I guess for some people it is the other way around, they first the change on the ecas and then receive the letter.

FJK

Mar 18, 2015
Edwardsharpe said:
Hi there,
I got the oath invite by mail. I received it on the 19th of June, it was dated on the 17th of June. I have just checked the details on my ecas and there is no line about the oath date yet, the status still says decision made. I guess for some people it is the other way around, they first the change on the ecas and then receive the letter.
Thanks for your response, I will keep checking my mailbox then :) Congraats again

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Kovachum said:
Getting so impatient...waiting so long for each step.

Oath is taking so long for Toronto.
Kovachum,
Don't cry, you doing alright with your time line. You are still ahead of some people from Scarborough.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:
Getting so impatient...waiting so long for each step.

Oath is taking so long for Toronto.
if it makes you feel better, I am from Toronto as I am a 1st of December applicant and hasn't got my test invite yet! :)

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
shaazdeh said:
if it makes you feel better, I am from Toronto as I am a 1st of December applicant and hasn't got my test invite yet! :)
That's funny, if that would make you fell any worse I was last of December 31 applicant and first to get oath invitation.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
troll2 said:
That's funny, if that would make you fell any worse I was last of December 31 applicant and first to get oath invitation.
congratulations, hope ur sparks of luck shine on rest of us :)

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
shaazdeh said:
congratulations, hope ur sparks of luck shine on rest of us :)
Thanks,
overall, December applicants are moving faster than November but slower comparing to February 2015. There is already one lucky Februarian with oath invite.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
troll2 said:
Thanks,
overall, December applicants are moving faster than November but slower comparing to February 2015. There is already one lucky Februarian with oath invite.
what's the name of the February applicant in this forum?

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
what's the name of the February applicant in this forum?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-after-test-t298230.0.html;msg4418083#msg4418083

PN Roy said:
Hi all,
Finally today I got OATH INVITATION LETTER and my oath will appear on July 7, 2015. I applied from Montreal on Feb 9, 2015.

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know a professor from a top Canadian university applied for citizenship in 2011. He got test invite in two months, and oath shortly after. The people on this forum are a fraction of the applicant population. Anything is possible, even back in 2011.

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
shaazdeh said:
When I waited for the test invite, I didn't expect it to come so early. That was quick.
Now it is hard to wait. more over the more you wait, I feel will I get an rq. that's what worries me.
Call center doesn't give any information now a days. That too bad. anyways, thanks for your kind words.
Dec form is the best of all .