+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
garian4u said:
Hi guys, completed oath and became a Canadian citizen today. The process was over in 1 hour. A certificate was provided and we had to sign the oath after that. Now, to apply for the passport which can be done in 48 hours. My journey is complete - took a little more than 8 months.
congratulations once again.

Does your online status say "In Process" or "Decision Made" and is it still showing test invite and no oath invite?

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
shaazdeh said:
Many Test invites and oath letters for November applicants. Stay tuned, December is next :)
Yeah but not for Albertans specially Calgary and Edmonton :'( :'(

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
congratulations once again.

Does your online status say "In Process" or "Decision Made" and is it still showing test invite and no oath invite?
thanks. Status says "In process". still showing test invite and no oath invite.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
Great news and congrats to you. 8 months is good time for an election year!!! Welcome back Asagalen. So many missed you!!!!!
According to Mississauga applicants sheet now you Should receive test invitation.

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was shock this morning, because on May 1 I checked my status online said that my file already transfered to Mississauga office, and today checked only said starting process March 20,2015. i dont understand, they erase no.4 said that already transferred and tried to call, as always No one answer....any advice?! ???

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
garian4u said:
thanks. Status says "In process". still showing test invite and no oath invite.
Thank you. In my case I have already given the test and waiting for oath and online status states "In Process" and the last line that showed up was about file transfer however it disappeared now. I have never got the test invite update online.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
LANCAY said:
I was shock this morning, because on May 1 I checked my status online said that my file already transfered to Mississauga office, and today checked only said starting process March 20,2015. i dont understand, they erase no.4 said that already transferred and tried to call, as always No one answer....any advice?! ???
Some of the forum members have experienced the issue with file transferred disappearing and some people got it back and some did not. There is some system glitch. Don't worry. Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
garian4u said:
Hi guys, completed oath and became a Canadian citizen today. The process was over in 1 hour. A certificate was provided and we had to sign the oath after that. Now, to apply for the passport which can be done in 48 hours. My journey is complete - took a little more than 8 months.
Congrats!
I am happy for you. Good luck in other life's adventures.

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
My husband and my status is missing LOT.
My husband got his written test for June 29th. He is Jan applicant.

We sent you a notice on June 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 29, 2015 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

There is no update in my application.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now you are all confusing me now ! :mad:
I was waiting to see the 4th line that says " File transferred to local office..." before I start reading the book and checking my mail box. Now that that 4th line is no longer guaranteed to show up, how am I supposed to know it is time to start reading the book and checking the mailbox for test invite ?

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
congrats and good luck with all your future endeavours!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
AsianIndian said:
Now you are all confusing me now ! :mad:
I was waiting to see the 4th line that says " File transferred to local office..." before I start reading the book and checking my mail box. Now that that 4th line is no longer guaranteed to show up, how am I supposed to know it is time to start reading the book and checking the mailbox for test invite ?
What's your local office?
Don't rely on e-cas. Monitor your mailbox for test invite. When was your file transferred?
Usually it would be within 3-6 months for test invite after file transfer.