VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
No, it was sent almost a month after my status changed to IP

vijaysenan

Jun 23, 2011
Hi All,
I first applied in October 2014 but due to a minor error they sent back on December 4th and i resent with corrections on Dec 5th.
Below is the timeline after that:

Client Application Status
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 8, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 9, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 2, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on March 12, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

Waiting for the call or the letter from scarborough office.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
confusednscared said:
Hey everyone,

My e-CAS was updated sometime by the end of last week. My file has not been transferred to the local office for processing. My status shows "In Process"

There's a note stating:

"We sent you a letter on March 31, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us"

From experience and going through other posts, what could be some of the reasons they are requesting these documents?

I went to university in Canada and have included a copy of my official university transcript. I have met RQ. The only two things I can think of are:

1. I was deported from Canada (unsuccessful refugee application) but I was granted permission to re-enter when my sponsorship was approved. I have included my deportation and re-entry documents with my application

2. I have not done my taxes for 2013 and will be in no shape to get in 2014 by the due date this year

Could these be possible reasons? I spoke with a CIC agent way before this update came on e-CAS who stated that my application is still in Sydney.

I am in no rush but at the same time I would not want to be trapped in one of those non-routine, drawn out CIC processing piles.
When the file is in Sydney and a letter sent message appears on e-cas would most likely be a RQ. It could be additional document request too. Hopefully everything would be fine and all the best and good luck!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
When the file is in Sydney and a letter sent message appears on e-cas would most likely be a RQ. It could be additional document request too. Hopefully everything would be fine and all the best and good luck!
Thecoolguysam,

It has been a month since your file was transferred to your local office. I guess Vancouver has a large batch.

What are the possibilities of getting an RQ at this stage? My case was just transferred to Mississauga.

Wish everyone a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers,

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijaysenan said:
Hi All,
I first applied in October 2014 but due to a minor error they sent back on December 4th and i resent with corrections on Dec 5th.
Below is the timeline after that:

Client Application Status
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 8, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 9, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 2, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on March 12, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

Waiting for the call or the letter from scarborough office.
Awesome! Looks like you are on your way to be CANADIAN! ;D ;D

All the best,

SFD

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
SFD
I know someone that applied two month before me and nothing happened. Where did you read 60 days?
Thanks

SFD said:
Awesome! Looks like you are on your way to be CANADIAN! ;D ;D

All the best,

SFD

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
SFD said:
Thecoolguysam,

It has been a month since your file was transferred to your local office. I guess Vancouver has a large batch.

What are the possibilities of getting an RQ at this stage? My case was just transferred to Mississauga.

Wish everyone a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers,

SFD
RQ is unpredictable....... hopefully it does not come. However, who knows.... i will keep everyone posted!

My good wishes with everyone... Happy Sunday

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
mediGOL said:
SFD
I know someone that applied two month before me and nothing happened. Where did you read 60 days?
Thanks
hi medi gol
By possitive my friend ,evrey case is diffrent toughu ......
If file has been transfer to local office ,weather it is mississuga,or sacrborough,or els,,,,,,,,,THE CHANCES TO GET RQ ARE 45% remain as when they update on e case thet your file has transfer to local office it does decrese 55% chances to receive rq.
Its mean as a prelimnary reveiw of you application ,,,,either setisfied or it nees more investigations like cbsa reports finger print request etc ................
When test invitation comes its mean, rq chances comes on 35%,if goes well in test and interview,
After that day chances for rq remain still 10% to 15%.
It depends on case by case.some people got test invitation within two months.

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
MM12/2016
Torontonion
Dibo75
Sasan
rg2012
NickR
Dibo76
sal
Riaz ul hasan
Seweify
yano4ka
bd

Can you please update us? If you haven't received an email from CIC yet there is a problem with your application. It's been more than 3 months that you have all applied.

Please let us know and I will update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Canado

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

My AOR was received on feb 18 and just silence thereafter. Should I be worried?

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
btw, here is my timeline:

Application Sent: December 22, 2014
Application Received: December 24, 2014
AOR: February 27, 2015

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:mad:

Arrghhhh!

Whats up with CIC Sidney?

My application has been in process since 21st March when I look at the spreadsheet, most of them around my time have already been transferred (looking at the Mississauga applicants)

eCAS still shows blah blah blah started processing your application on 21st March. :mad:

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:

Arrghhhh!

My application has been in process since 21st March when I look at the spreadsheet, most of them around my time have already been transferred (looking at the Mississauga applicants)

eCAS still shows blah blah blah started processing your application on 21st March. :mad:
Your file will be transferred this week

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trunorth said:

Arrghhhh!

Ecas is very vague I guess. You are expecting for the update after processing, but there are lot of us who haven't had an update from CIC after AOR.
Atleast, you had an update that your file is in process.
Most of around my time from Toronto have been transferred to local office. Mine is stuck on received after Feb 20 :(