Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
ohhhhh gotcha, yes i applied in dec but it is for PR under family class sponsorship....my apologies...ouch

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I got my test invite.

We sent you a notice on March 27, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 15, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

I'm soooooooooo haaaaaaaaaapy!

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
yyzhuang said:
I just noticed my name appeared twice in the spreadsheet, both row 2 and 6. Not sure if someone accidentally pasted my row there, or pasted my name in somebody else's row. The timeline is exactly the same as mine, so I would guess it's a accidental whole-line paste.
Good catch. I just deleted it. I try to update the sheet every day and some people don't know what they are doing... Somebody deleted all AsianIndian information last week... Had to manually add it again.

That makes me think, MM12/2016, you might want to call CIC as it's been almost 4 months and you didn't get your AOR yet.

Born2bBeast

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Kovachum said:

I got my test invite.

We sent you a notice on March 27, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 15, 2015 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Congratulation and good luck !!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:

I got my test invite.

Great news!

I guess you are the first one from this batch!!!

Amazing, way to go December!

Cheers,

SFD

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Kovachum said:

I got my test invite.

OMG Kovachum.... All the best. I am so happy to see that one of our December applicants have moved forward... That is a short notice time for the test. All the best. Study hard and make us proud..... :D Hoping to hear good news for all of us soooooonnnn..... Congrats once again.

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
abemats2000 said:
OMG Kovachum.... All the best. I am so happy to see that one of our December applicants have moved forward... That is a short notice time for the test. All the best. Study hard and make us proud..... :D Hoping to hear good news for all of us soooooonnnn..... Congrats once again.
Thank you! any online sites to study for the test? Please let me know.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Kovachum said:
Thank you! any online sites to study for the test? Please let me know.
These are some of the sites given on this forum:

But I think everyone does advice to read the 'Discover Canada" book a couple of times

http://www.v-soul.com/onlinetest/
http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/index.cfm?province=ON
http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/new-to-canada/citizenship.jsp
http://www.toptipsclub.com/Citizenship_Test_Index.asp
https://citizenshiptestcanada.wordpress.com/2011/09/01/hello-world/
http://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/

All the best.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:

I got my test invite.

Congrats ! :D :D
I love your application ! That is how a normal application should behave. Looks like you are going to become citizen within 5 months. Let us know if you get to take the oath the same day (some people have). I see that Scarbourouhg has oath ceremonies April 8th through April 10th. Maybe they'll schedule more in April and you can be part of it ! :D

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puda said:
Good catch. I just deleted it. I try to update the sheet every day and some people don't know what they are doing... Somebody deleted all AsianIndian information last week... Had to manually add it again.

That makes me think, MM12/2016, you might want to call CIC as it's been almost 4 months and you didn't get your AOR yet.
:D :D ;D ;D really ?? Why would anyone want to delete my info ? This is getting weird...

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Kovachum said:

I got my test invite.

Omg :eek: congrats!! the first yellow holder ;D

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
congrats Kovachum......see I already asked this morning that if someone gets invite as It sounded to me that We r abt to get test invite,,,,so happy for you and all the best for your test :)

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Kovachum said:

I got my test invite.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck in your test.