-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Hi all Can I ask about my application
I have applied on Dec.22/14 by purolator from Toronto and my application reached next day.
My Question is till now I have not received anything from CIC,If application is incomplete usually when they return.
I mean time frame for return.
I appriciate the answer.
Thanks
Hi Byateman,

If your app has issues it should have been returned to you by now. CIC has sped up returning apps if it is incomplete or not correct pretty fast just hand on tight for another week AoR should be coming your way soon.

ninaxi

Feb 18, 2015
Hi,
I applied as family for citizenship in December 2014 and they received the application in December.
Application was returned with some error in calculating residency. Though we have completed the days and have more days than required.
My point is -
1] Can i make necessary changes in the current application? or do i have to fill up new forms? because i only have to add residence calculator. [date of residence calculator and my application should be same - so i can change the date on last page?]

2] since the application charges are increasing from January 2015, they have asked me to pay the difference. Isn't my application considered to have been received in 2014?

Please guide

Thanks

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ninaxi said:
Hi,
I applied as family for citizenship in December 2014 and they received the application in December.
Application was returned with some error in calculating residency. Though we have completed the days and have more days than required.
My point is -
1] Can i make necessary changes in the current application? or do i have to fill up new forms? because i only have to add residence calculator. [date of residence calculator and my application should be same - so i can change the date on last page?]

2] since the application charges are increasing from January 2015, they have asked me to pay the difference. Isn't my application considered to have been received in 2014?

Please guide

Thanks
I believe the terms are: any application received from Jan 1, 2015 will be subject to the new fees...

Since your application has not been satisfactorily 'received' yet (since it was returned), you will be liable for the new fees if you are re-submitting this year.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Hi,
My point is -

Please guide

Thanks
Hi ninaxi ,

1) you should print out a new residence calculator form as it has the date you will also need to date it for the day you plan to submit and also maybe just print out the last page of form CIT 0002 E again to sign and place new date you should be able to keep all else same.

2) As your first application sent in Dec 2014 is deemed 'Not Complete' when you send the app again it is considered a new application so you are subject to pay the new fees.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
ninaxi said:
Hi,
My point is -

Please guide

Thanks
hi ninaxi,

what particular date did you send your application and the date they returned back.

thanks

happy2506

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May 2011
AOR Received.
17 Aug 2011
Med's Request
07 Sep 2011
Med's Done....
08 Sep 2011
Passport Req..
03 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 May 2012
LANDED..........
08 May 2012
Hi...

Today at 9.37 AM i got my AOR.... Wishing everyone here ....

Thanks
Happy

CitizenshipTimeline:
Date Sent => 16-DEC-2014
Date Received => 22-DEC-2014
AOR in Email =>20-FEB-2015
eCAS updated =>
Processing Started =>
Rcvd Line disappeared =>

eduvit

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy2506 said:
Hi...

Today at 9.37 AM i got my AOR.... Wishing everyone here ....

Thanks
Happy

CitizenshipTimeline:
Date Sent => 16-DEC-2014
Date Received => 22-DEC-2014
AOR in Email =>20-FEB-2015
eCAS updated =>
Processing Started =>
Rcvd Line disappeared =>
Congratulation ! Happy :). I just wonder nowaday AOR was sent via email only or both email and mail.

lawyerlady

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Congrats everyone who got AOR...so most of people getting AOR through Email...what Email ID should we expect to get CIC mail? Does it come into junk mail?

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Hello everyone,

Sorry guys, I am away and will be back next week.

I received my AOR today couple of hours ago.
Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations Coolguy ! It is so good to see that you received your AOR ! You deserve it ! :D :D
Congrats to all the new AORs as well !!!

I am sitting since this morning with my suit on. I took a day off and I will be sitting until 11 pm tonight waiting for that email. I am not moving from this seat. My sole activity today is to refresh my inbox almost every 30 seconds. I am sure Asagalen is doing the same...

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawyerlady said:
Congrats everyone who got AOR...so most of people getting AOR through Email...what Email ID should we expect to get CIC mail? Does it come into junk mail?
Apparently it comes from this address: Client-Update-Mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca
(no spaces around @)