wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
hi
I have made a date wrong in Address Hisory and Experience history.

Thanks

Arvind

ar_fabrics said:
Dear arvind6365
Can you explain here in whch part you write incorrect dates ???

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
arvind6365 said:
hi

Thanks

Arvind
If it's an error of a month or so and you were present in canada at that time, you should be fine !!

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
hi

Thanks

Arvind
Hi Arvind,

From my understanding you have already sent out your application and received AoR there is no provision to send corrected documents from what I understand unless they send you a mail (via snail mail) with RQ or request extra documents [CIT0520] the paper mentions the place you need to send the documents to. From what you say if dates are incorrect for address history and Experience history can you let us know with an example by how much are you off? As gst8486 mentions above if the difference is small you should be fine.

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
I called CIC to find out about my letter to oath, the lady verified my file and said so far everything looks good on my application.

They are not waiting for any further detail. They might be waiting for Oat schedules. I may not have to worry at this moment.

Hoping to get my oath request soon.

Good luck to everyone on this team.

SK_NKR

Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC call center yesterday as well as today, and both times I got the same answer from the respective call center agent. As of Monday 4th May, the Call center agents have been directed not to access ecas for anyone whose process has not reached 24months due to a lot of calls to the call center.

I am not sure if anyone else has received similar answer. I know the regular by the book answer from some agents saying you have to wait for 24months but both these agents were specific about the direction given to them on Monday 4th May.Though Kovachum in his post managed to get a reply from call center agent :-[

Kovachum said:
I called CIC to find out about my letter to oath, the lady verified my file and said so far everything looks good on my application.

They are not waiting for any further detail. They might be waiting for Oat schedules. I may not have to worry at this moment.

Hoping to get my oath request soon.

Good luck to everyone on this team.

vijaysenan

Jun 23, 2011
Hi All

I am actually October Applicant but due to an error my application was resent On Decmber 4th 2014
I resent on December 5th 2014
AOR received on February 9th 2015.
File transferred on March 22nd to Scarborough office.
Yello Color - Interview and Test letter received on April 22nd which April 20th dated.
Interview and Test on May 5th for me and my wife.
Passed exam and also attended the interview. Totally it took one hour.
11:45 - inside the room for exam, 10 minutes instruction, 12 sharp exam, 10 -12 minutes for exam. Waited for 10 minutes and then the interview which took under 15 minutes since they did both mine and my wife and two daughters together.

All clear - Oath Ceremony invitation wait time is 2 - 4 months.
I have requested for the oath ceremony after July since i am going to India. They put a note on it.

Thanks to all for your regular updates. I wish all of you get your citizienship at the earliest.
Sam

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I'm back from my conference. Glad to see some of us are making progress. For those who are still waiting, I wish all of you best of luck. This isn't something we have control. Instead, we should really encourage each other along this journey!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yyzhuang said:
Hi guys, I'm back from my conference. Glad to see some of us are making progress. For those who are still waiting, I wish all of you best of luck. This isn't something we have control. Instead, we should really encourage each other along this journey!
Great! How was your conference. Do update us once you get oath invite and it would be hopefully soon :)

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Great! How was your conference. Do update us once you get oath invite and it would be hopefully soon :)
Conference was great :) I sure will let you know about my next step. I check my mailbox everyday in case anything arrives. However, my ecas status is still "file transferred".

I wish you get your oath invite very soon too!

tsooma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 06, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 06, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on February 21, 2015.
Received RQ dated [process date]

4. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on March 07, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Said Guy-Favreau before saying Montreal.

5. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on March 22, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

6 (Not on ecas yet). Received test for the 24th of May.

I'm happy no one seems to answer the new guy on this forum! :(

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tsooma
Good News now prepare yourself for test & interview.Best of Luck
tsooma said:
1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 06, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 06, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on March 07, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

5. Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on March 22, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

arrrmin

Dec 9, 2014
Hey guys, i'm glad to see that the december applications are going pretty fast so far!

I just received my test invitation today for the 05/27 :)

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
tsooma said:

Congrats on your progress. All the best for the test and interview

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
arrrmin said:
Hey guys, i'm glad to see that the december applications are going pretty fast so far!

I just received my test invitation today for the 04/27 :)
Congrats arrrmin... All the best for your test and interview.