December 2014 citizenship applicants!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
Hey SFD... you forgot me, my friend, in the list... I am also waiting patiently for the next stage.... LOL.
Abemats2000,

:-\ :-\
So sorry! We are so many. wow... I see your file was transferred on March 12th! You are doing great! Test Date is coming...

Keep posting my friend and have a good one!

SFD

babiah

Apr 13, 2015
Hi Fellow Forum Members !!

I arrived in Canada on 8 June 2011 and sent my application on 6 December 2014 after completing 1111 days of physical presence in Canada. My job involves a lot of travelling and I have exited Canada 18 time for work and 10 times for personal reasons since arriving. Most of my work related trips were 4-5 days with an exception of a few. The countries most visited were:

USA - 9 times for work
UK - 6 times for work
UAE - 2 times for work
Colombia - 1 time for work
Mexico - 1 time for work

Pakistan - 4 times personal
Germany - 2 times personal
USA - 4 times personal

I got an RQ in mail today :mad:

My timelines are as following as per the ECAS

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on March 31, 2015.

4. Received RQ (not on ECAS as yet)

I called CIC call centre and they said it can take upto 36 months for the process of RQ'd applications...... Anyone who has sent RQ documents please share with me!!! The list of documents required is so huge :mad: :eek: :(

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
something is wrong - check again . maybe march 10. not take so long time

Ahmed127 said:
Hello,

My eCas says that:Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.
I called the CIC today and the agent told me that it was received by Mississauga office last Friday April 10th !!!

So it took more than a month from Sydney to Mississauga?!

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
SFD said:
Abemats2000,

:-\ :-\
So sorry! We are so many. wow... I see your file was transferred on March 12th! You are doing great! Test Date is coming...

Keep posting my friend and have a good one!

SFD
LOL...
Thanks so much... I am waiting and waiting and waiting. Not too happy hearing the recent experience of Ahmed127 with the transfer timelines from Sydney to Miss.... Anyway.. whatever happens is worth it in the end probably.

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
SFD said:
Another week Friends,

Sam, AsianIndian, Beauhoe, Ar_frabrics, Jarina, Asagalen, harry_aussie, Shahmad, wes786, Santiago, Pisces123, Puda, Canado, MTLR, Trunorth, khakalove, Ahmed127

While not everyone is on the same phase, we all pursue the same "Maple Leaf". we should see updates this week. You all will excuse me but I am very positive, our process will last than 6 months. I know, I know some of us are frustrated with this lengthy process... :-[ :-[

I have my Bermuda shorts on this morning as weather in Mississauga is great (not for too long though)...

Lots of blessings for everyone,

SFD
Thanks my friend! It's too cold here :( And I first sent my application in October so it's been 6 months already hahaha!

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
The agent also told me on the phone that my application would be transferred the same day aka March 31 and I am still waiting so I don't think that you can really trust them on dates ;)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babiah said:
Hi Fellow Forum Members !!

I arrived in Canada on 8 June 2011 and sent my application on 6 December 2014 after completing 1111 days of physical presence in Canada. My job involves a lot of travelling and I have exited Canada 18 time for work and 10 times for personal reasons since arriving. Most of my work related trips were 4-5 days with an exception of a few. The countries most visited were:

USA - 9 times for work
UK - 6 times for work
UAE - 2 times for work
Colombia - 1 time for work
Mexico - 1 time for work

Pakistan - 4 times personal
Germany - 2 times personal
USA - 4 times personal

I got an RQ in mail today :mad:

My timelines are as following as per the ECAS

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 18, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on March 31, 2015.

4. Received RQ (not on ECAS as yet)

I called CIC call centre and they said it can take up to 36 months for the process of RQ'd applications...... Anyone who has sent RQ documents please share with me!!! The list of documents required is so huge :mad: :eek: :(

Babiah,

So sorry to hear that! Hopefully you get all the information together within the time frame. Please read the info in this link if you happen to have some free time:
http://www.immigroup.com/canadian-citizenship-residence-questionnaire-rq

I think I did 15 or 16 trips and so far no RQ for me. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers,

SFD

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Ahmed127 said:
Hello,

My eCas says that:Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.
I called the CIC today and the agent told me that it was received by Mississauga office last Friday April 10th !!!

So it took more than a month from Sydney to Mississauga?!
What i have read in this forum is that files are physically transferred to local cic offices from sydney and can take few weeks to transfer.

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
Hi,
Look at my time table from ecas. I have applied from Montreal, and mine is available on sheet. Can tell me how long it takes from IP to local office? Anyone does have idea about the test invitation for Montreal CIC Office?

Citizenship:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 10, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 13, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soheil said:
Hi,
Look at my time table from ecas. I have applied from Montreal, and mine is available on sheet. Can tell me how long it takes from IP to local office? Anyone does have idea about the test invitation for Montreal CIC Office?

Citizenship:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 10, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 13, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.
Check the December timesheet http://goo.gl/L5WDIu
it is different but it seems it takes less than a month.

MTLR

Apr 5, 2015
Hey everyone,

My application was received on Dec 24 and AOR on Feb 27. Nothing else since. Most applicants are IP now. Should I be worried?

I applied from Montreal.

thanks

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MTLR said:
Hey everyone,

My application was received on Dec 24 and AOR on Feb 27. Nothing else since. Most applicants are IP now. Should I be worried?

I applied from Montreal.

thanks
I don't think you should be worried about. They already have your file and the only thing you can do is wait. If you are worried, call them and see if you can get any further information

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
MTLR said:
Hey everyone,

I applied from Montreal.

thanks
Some of us have been waiting between 40 - 55 days. Has it been 55 days? Nope. So you have your answer. Always rely on the spreadsheet, that will give you a good idea of what you should expect in terme of timeframe. I waited for 42 days myself. (Feb 17 - March 31)

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
Hi, everyone am new to this forum and I like it
My application says as follows

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 17, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 12, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on March 3, 2015.

4.Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on March 13, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

5.We sent you a letter on April 1, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
They sent me the fingerprint request and I did it already. Did anyone else do it and if so how long did it take them to reply.