23-04-14
Passport Req..
04-07-14
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-14 (received 25-07-14)
LANDED..........
30-12-14
chie15 said:
Hi, all! got our AOR and medical request last Saturday...goodluck everyone!
congratulations... may I know when did you submit your application to CIO. thanks...

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
chie15 said:
Hi, all! got our AOR and medical request last Saturday...goodluck everyone!
Hey! Could u go on line to ecas and check your status?
I couldn't do it. But I don't know if I need to wait few days :eek:

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey! Any updates from Dec applicants? My application was received on December 24, 2013 and I am still waiting for my AOR and medical.

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
Hi chie15 and Adi7!!
Fisrt of all: CONGRATULATIONS! You are one step closer to your PR and that's great news!
We're still waiting.....our application for PR wCIO, Sydney last December and nothing yet.......i have a question: i thought that they usually ask for the background clearance first....? but it seems in most cases that i read here that they ask for the medical exams......? So, the police clearance is after....?
Thank you all and good luck in your process!!

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Poli said:
Hi chie15 and Adi7!!
Fisrt of all: CONGRATULATIONS! You are one step closer to your PR and that's great news!
We're still waiting.....our application for PR wCIO, Sydney last December and nothing yet.......i have a question: i thought that they usually ask for the background clearance first....? but it seems in most cases that i read here that they ask for the medical exams......? So, the police clearance is after....?
Are you sure your application delivered at exact address.you must be getting your Aor and medical request by now if you applied in December.The best thing is to wait that s all i can say,

camelia

Feb 26, 2014
Hi every body,,
My application received in DEC 17th 2013, and AOR and MEdical on Jan 28th, 2014 … Medical done on Feb 2nd but there is no line added in my (check your status) about medical received ???????
anybody here has a medical received line added to his/her status ????? how long after your medical DONE ?

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
camelia said:
Hi every body,,
My application received in DEC 17th 2013, and AOR and MEdical on Jan 28th, 2014 ... Medical done on Feb 2nd but there is no line added in my (check your status) about medical received ???????
anybody here has a medical received line added to his/her status ????? how long after your medical DONE ?
mine showing medical received . Medical done 2 February 2014

camelia

Feb 26, 2014
Thanks Adi.. mine still doesn't show any "medical received " yet….. :(
any update from anybody? any PR fee yet ??

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
Hi everybody,
now it seems we have a case/file number but they didn't request medical exams yet. There was a misunderstanding in the application package and CIC asked for my passport copies (they thought that it was expired which is not correct). Anyways, our attorney will send everything again and explain about the passport page that shows the actual expiration date.
Anybody have a similar situation? I hope this does not delay too much the process.....

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
camelia said:
Thanks Adi.. mine still doesn't show any "medical received " yet..... :(
any update from anybody? any PR fee yet ??
Not yet

ZOB

Feb 20, 2014
hey guys! can anyone pls help me out? i applied for my pr on jan 20th with a closed work permit from my employer and i got my medical request on feb 20th and did the testing on march 4th. before i got my sinp nomination last year i went out of status and had to stop working. now i have a closed work permit and my employer has refused to take me back. I called cic and was told i can get another closed work permit but i have to get a job offer first. I have been applying for jobs and getting offers but once i tell them i cant start right away until i get a new work permit which takes about 21 days they rescind the offer! is this by any chance going to affect my pr application? if i explain this to cic will they be able to give me an open work permit? i would be glad if i can get some advice. thanks

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Poli said:
Hi chie15 and Adi7!!
Hi! Sorry to reply just now...here's the latest from my ECAS:
1. Application received Dec23, 2013
2. Started Processing application July 15, 2014
3. Medical results received (no date indicated)

It's been 2 months already...no progress since then...still waiting for DM and PPR... :( :( :(

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi All.
I am SINP Applicant . My application was submitted in Jan 2014 and I got email in Aug 2014 that CIO Nova has just received my application with UCI number and confirm me before processing new bank draft we need to clearify that If you have not received the previous cheque which I applied in 2008 in federal . Can any body tell me how long more it would take for me to receiver AOR from CIO. My visa office is London .

Thanks,