+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2013 OUTLAND APPLICANTS – Join Here!!!

natsul

Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
Millertimez said:
Congrats. I think you need to inform CIC of the birth of your new baby. He or she will then be added to the COPR. I am not sure how long it takes to get a Canadian Citizenship Certificate but 6 months is too long. I assume it shouldn't take more than 2 months according to a friend of mine who applied for one last year.
Thanks Millertimez. I had filed for Canadian Citizenship Certificate for my first child last year in Sept2013. That took about 5 months. Oh well.

Can my(natsul) status on Decemeber spreadsheet be updated please?
Medical Received update in ECAS: 03-Jun-2014
Passport Requested: 30-May-2014
Destination in Canada - optional : Toronto, ON

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
I got my notes today, 2 minutes after emailing them that I applied on May 7 and have not received them as yet. The surprising thing is that the date generated at the bottom is today instead of the day after I requested them, which I thought was the normal thing. A good thing it was too, because there was updated information in there about the request for additional documents from last Friday.

There was also info of the VO assessing our relationship, how long in a relationship, proof of relationship, the development, the fact that they recommend conditional PR. So they said the marriage appears genuine. They also acknowledged the pending rehab application and the fact that it's still in process.

MapleLeafBride

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2013
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-01-2014
File Transfer...
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
LANDED..........
25-08-2014
Patience09 said:
I got my notes today, 2 minutes after emailing them that I applied on May 7 and have not received them as yet. The surprising thing is that the date generated at the bottom is today instead of the day after I requested them, which I thought was the normal thing. A good thing it was too, because there was updated information in there about the request for additional documents from last Friday.

There was also info of the VO assessing our relationship, how long in a relationship, proof of relationship, the development, the fact that they recommend conditional PR. So they said the marriage appears genuine. They also acknowledged the pending rehab application and the fact that it's still in process.
With the notes being generated today, at least you don't have to put in another request in for a month or two!
Interesting how much detail they had in there about your relationship. Have your dates in each section been updated since your first set of notes?

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
MapleLeafBride said:
With the notes being generated today, at least you don't have to put in another request in for a month or two!
Interesting how much detail they had in there about your relationship. Have your dates in each section been updated since your first set of notes?
Weirdly, these notes are 3 pages shorter than my previous ones and they have more info :-X. Also, the first due date I see is on the second page under APPLICATION-----> application assessment. The date is June 20, 2014....

Under eligibility, due date is still January 2, 2015. And the due date for my documents is July 3, 2014. (I've sent these today)

dollinexile

Aug 12, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 7, 2013
AOR Received.
DEC 9, 2013
File Transfer...
JAN 9, 2014
Med's Done....
OCT 2, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
princessice said:
hi sis, i always request gcms notes online and what I do is to scan a copy of my letter of consent for my husband which I attach with the request (my husband also gave me freedom to order the notes as I pleased so I have his card details) Hence, what I do is to just register online and I attach a scanned copy of my letter of consent when I submit the online request :) So far, I have ordered 3x and I'm currently awaiting the issuance of my third request any time this mid June :)
Hi princessice. I have received a couple of emails from ATIP kus I seem to be doing it wrong everytime. Hahaha. Anyways, that's what I do to since he doesnt have the patience to read through everything and just give me his card details too. Anyways, have you been lurking around the Manila thread lately? It is a quite fun environment there now. A lot of people (July-November) have been receiving their visas already. So we are not too far behind! :)

princessice

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2013
AOR Received.
December 17,2013
File Transfer...
December 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 14, 2013
Passport Req..
June 18,2014
dollinexile said:
Hi princessice. I have received a couple of emails from ATIP kus I seem to be doing it wrong everytime. Hahaha. Anyways, that's what I do to since he doesnt have the patience to read through everything and just give me his card details too. Anyways, have you been lurking around the Manila thread lately? It is a quite fun environment there now. A lot of people (July-November) have been receiving their visas already. So we are not too far behind! :)
hi dollinexile ;D I KNOW!!!! I'm soo excited for our turn... next month, we'll probably get requests for our passports already... by the way, my husband will be back in manila this thursday so I'm becoming really impatient, I want to go with him when he leaves the country after his week long vacation :p

princessice

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2013
AOR Received.
December 17,2013
File Transfer...
December 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 14, 2013
Passport Req..
June 18,2014
good news manila applicants, a friend got PPR . Her timeline is : Dec 10 AOR
Dec18 SA
Med Nov 5
PPR June 10

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
natsul said:
By the way the PPR email has the following text -
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
.....In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:
- Copy or scanned image of your valid passport's bio-data page.
- $490.00 Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada (instructions will be e-mailed this date).

Changes to your Family Composition:
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Has your sponsor withdrawn his or her sponsorship of your application?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately. You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

QUESTION - We have been blessed with birth of our second child last week as well, and we plan to send the copy of birth certificate as soon as we get it(along with PPR request response). For our first child we had applied for 'Canadian Citizenship Certificate' which took about 6 months to come. Now I am wondering, here my COPR is hopefully only a few weeks away, but will we have to again wait 6 months to receive Canadian certificate for our second child?
Since CPC, in email above mentions about new children being added to your application before case being finalized, will they handle our new child's citizenship certificate as well, or we will still have to apply separately for it?

Thank you in advance...
we applied our baby's citizenship certificate in Feb 2014 and yesterday we received it...
you should apply child's certificate separately...but u inform them about child's birth...

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
princessice said:
good news manila applicants, a friend got PPR . Her timeline is : Dec 10 AOR
Dec18 SA
Med Nov 5
PPR June 10
Go Manilla!!

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
MapleLeafBride said:
Maple, who is the VO reviewing your file? The one who wrote the relationship assessment is SR00162, but actually when I look at all the sections, there are about 4 different initials that have created and updated different parts of my file.

axxis91

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Thessaloniki
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-12-2013
AOR Received.
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
2-7-2014
Finally!! after 22 days our corp arrived today!!

MapleLeafBride

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2013
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
08-01-2014
File Transfer...
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
LANDED..........
25-08-2014
Patience09 said:
Maple, who is the VO reviewing your file? The one who wrote the relationship assessment is SR00162, but actually when I look at all the sections, there are about 4 different initials that have created and updated different parts of my file.
It looks like the Eligibility and Medical sections were assignment to the same code by a different (but also the same) code. The Security and Criminality sections still have SADMIN, but neither section had been updated since January. The new FBI check we sent in March was updated by a different code as well.

I am still confused why Ottawa needs me to prove that I live in Canada. I sent them documents in the sponsorship package that should clearly indicate that. Oh well.

Do you think they'll sent out another email request for more documents (like PPR)? Hubby's passport details were in the notes with a code that checked them and it's valid to 2020. Or do they normally ask for what they need in one go and it's rare to be asked again? I guess that is hard for everyone to know at this point. :p

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
axxis91 said:
Congrats Axxis!! When will you be landing?

Patience09

Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 13 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18 2013
Who knows huh? I guess they want to make sure you're STILL living in Canada?

I can't say really. I see some people get asked for PP scan again and some just goes straight to DM. For us, we have to send a physical passport.

MapleLeafBride said:
It looks like the Eligibility and Medical sections were assignment to the same code by a different (but also the same) code. The Security and Criminality sections still have SADMIN, but neither section had been updated since January. The new FBI check we sent in March was updated by a different code as well.

I am still confused why Ottawa needs me to prove that I live in Canada. I sent them documents in the sponsorship package that should clearly indicate that. Oh well.

Do you think they'll sent out another email request for more documents (like PPR)? Hubby's passport details were in the notes with a code that checked them and it's valid to 2020. Or do they normally ask for what they need in one go and it's rare to be asked again? I guess that is hard for everyone to know at this point. :p

Millertimez

Jun 12, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2014
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
axxis91 said:
Congrats Axxis. ;D