IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
Perhaps we could all kick in a dollar or so to buy some coffee for the local CIC offices so they can get their butts in gear. It's amazing how slow they are.

skwalmart

May 26, 2009
Hi,

I live in Calgary. Here are some details about my application.

Application received on December 11, 2013.
Processing started on February 25, 2014.

I haven't received any communication since. Does anyone else in this situation. In this forum, I see almost all the people who submitted their application during this time, are already in the next stage.

Any comments?

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
skwalmart said:
Hi,

I haven't received any communication since. Does anyone else in this situation. In this forum, I see almost all the people who submitted their application during this time, are already in the next stage.

Any comments?
There hasn't been that much movement for Calgary, according to the spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/Dec2013CANcitizenship

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agreed... no activity...even for the September 2014 applicants according to their sheet... come on Calgary..wake up

IvanP said:
There hasn't been that much movement for Calgary, according to the spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/Dec2013CANcitizenship

Sep 24, 2014
skwalmart said:
Hi,

Any comments?

I have the exact same timeline and I live in downtown Toronto. It's been 7 months since they started processing my application and still haven't received any communication from CIC after the initial acknowledgment of receipt. My friend who's also a single male applicant, works in the same field as Ido and is from the same country of origin and lives a couple of blocks away from where I live applied in February and is already awaiting his passport. His process went butter smooth and pretty much was done in 6 months from receipt of application by CIC to oath. That's how random this whole thing is. It is really frustrating as I actually spent so much time and meticulously put my application together. I almost think the lousier your application the faster they'll process.

iris66

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
8) I took my oath this morning and the officer informed us that we can apply for passport by tomorrow. The two days wait after oath is no more applicable.

Wish those still waiting the best of luck.

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
iris66 said:
8) I took my oath this morning and the officer informed us that we can apply for passport by tomorrow. The two days wait after oath is no more applicable.

Wish those still waiting the best of luck.
Congratulations!

jerodkillick

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Alaska to Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-16-10
AOR Received.
8-24-10
File Transfer...
7-15-10
Med's Done....
5-3-10
Passport Req..
10-6-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-15-10
LANDED..........
November 27th, 2010
Received my oath invite for Ocotober 31st, Vancouver office! So excited!!! Whoot!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Me and my wife passed the test today and completed oath on the same day in Montreal. (finished everything with 2 n half hours from test time)

The questions are not so hard but pls read the book carefully who has test on next.

Hope for the best who are on the way for test.

Thanks

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ;)

ripon243 said:
Guys,

Me and my wife passed the test today and completed oath on the same day in Montreal. (finished everything with 2 n half hours from test time)

The questions are not so hard but pls read the book carefully who has test on next.

Thanks

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
ripon243 said:
Guys,

Thanks
Third out of four in Montreal - congrats!

Of course, my kids' application is the 4th one on the spreadsheet... ugh. Anyone else have a kids-only application pending (with no test or oath required)?

Michels

Nov 20, 2011
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243 said:
Guys,

Thanks
Are you kidding me?! Montreal same day? Music to my ears..
Congratulations!

My application have been in process since feb, applied in November 2013. till now no test invite, wife applied in 2013 Jan, had RQ in Feb 2014, Test in July 2014, and till now nothing.. we have separate files.

It looks you never traveled out of the country and you had a job since day 1.. :)

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know Montreal was slow before but they r trying to do fast now

Yes, we finished everying within day 1, preparing for passport application now...

We did not travel anywhere in the 3 years span

I started my job after 5 months landing in Canada

Michels said:
Are you kidding me?! Montreal same day? Music to my ears..
Congratulations!

My application have been in process since feb, applied in November 2013. till now no test invite, wife applied in 2013 Jan, had RQ in Feb 2014, Test in July 2014, and till now nothing.. we have separate files.

It looks you never traveled out of the country and you had a job since day 1.. :)

neesa

Feb 23, 2014
Finished my test yesterday (9th Oct 2014) got oath invitation for 17th October 2014 at scarborough. :)

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
Finally got the letter to appear for test on 24th OCT at 1.30PM Scarborough office. Now i have to read the book several times to pass the test.