December 2013 Citizenship Applications

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armaan.ahhmad said:
Can you suggest which forum you saw the info at? I am in the same boat and have my test in 2 weeks.
thanks
Here is the link : https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15003&title=cic-requesting-official-entry-exit-from-uae

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

How to determine the Local Office ... I Live in Milton that and I guess that most probably my local office would be Mississauga but guy living next to my door went to Toronto for test.

if anyone could explain ...

thanks

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
CanadianIcyMoose,Scylla,AlexRox..have you guys got your AOR?? We are supposed to get it by now ..right ??

asa1973

Dec 24, 2013
Received confirmation letter and book on 15.03.2014

Application received 23.12.2013
Processing started 25.02.2014

LOL as on others, letter said they sent letter and book 23.12.2013 (actually at the end of Feb or at March 2014)

P.S. My immigration file was opened 8yrs ago with slightly different spelling of my non-English last name...now I found the reason I couldn't get any info in eCAS about my CITIZENSHIP app under current last name - they used my "old" one came from immigration file :-\ Not sure should I do some action here (obviously all forms filled under current spelling as all my Canadian docs)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
bidur78 said:
CanadianIcyMoose,Scylla,AlexRox..have you guys got your AOR?? We are supposed to get it by now ..right ??
I'm out of the country right now and don't have access to my mail. So I don't know if my husband has received AOR yet or not. I'll be back home in about a week and a half.

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
Hi Guys,

My application was received by CIC on 23 Dec 2013 and they started processing it on 7th March 2014. Please how do i find out where my local office is? because on ecas it doesn't say about my local office, I am based in Toronto. I also have another question about my application, as proof of English Language I sent my University Degree Certificate along with my graduation Letter both are from Oxford Brookes University United Kingdom are those documents sufficient enough? because i sent just a photocopy not attested please advise.

Thanks!

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
regina_jy said:
And now received AOR on March 7 with reads that the application has been received for 2 adults. Is this enough for us not to worry abt being unable to track my wife's application separately?
And now to our surprise - when I checked it today, we are able to track both the applications seprately on the CIC website. Folks who had similar issues may want to give it a try and see if they are too able to track it all seperately....

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
crazylove said:
Hi Guys,

My application was received by CIC on 23 Dec 2013 and they started processing it on 7th March 2014. Please how do i find out where my local office is? because on ecas it doesn't say about my local office, I am based in Toronto. I also have another question about my application, as proof of English Language I sent my University Degree Certificate along with my graduation Letter both are from Oxford Brookes University United Kingdom are those documents sufficient enough? because i sent just a photocopy not attested please advise.

Thanks!
If it is already in process, I am sure they are cool with your langauge proofs.... Else they would have returned your original application package seeking more information (thats what they did in my wife's case). And again, all they need is a photocopy.... so you are good there.... good luck!