December 2013 Citizenship Applications

rohanss

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, I see on ECAS

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 23, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 23, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on February 28, 2014.

Good luck to all!!

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Gear up guys!

Many of you will start getting AOR within next 10 day calendar days so keep an eye on your mails.

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 20, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 20, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Today I was checking online status of my application and found one weired thing:

Underneath of home address box, where we can see details of an application, I found out my name appeared in third line of applicant column. Before today there were only two lines; showing my name.

When i clicked on third line; new window opened but no details inside. Its just blank. Like when i click on first line it shows receipt of application and processing date of application, second line show recipt of payment.

I dont understand why there is third line showing my name and in status box shows received, but when I click on Received, new window open but its empty.

Does anybody has idea what is that? Did you guys get same thing as well or not? Pls share your opinions!!!

aamer43

May 6, 2009
ripon243 said:
Finally:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 20, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 20, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

@ripon243

What is your local office and can you please update your local office in the below spreadsheet, i have already added your info in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiwH_sfXZH5zdGM4SXZibTJfUGlkU1d2TlhpbE81N3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamer43 said:
@ ripon243

What is your local office and can you please update your local office in the below spreadsheet, i have already added your info in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiwH_sfXZH5zdGM4SXZibTJfUGlkU1d2TlhpbE81N3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0
I updated the spreadsheet, thank you all...

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243 said:
Finally:

Guys,

One ques: so does in process means, my file is preliminary accepted, right?

Now the question, they can ask me for residency issue, tax file etc etc looks like...

aamer43

May 6, 2009
ripon243 said:
Guys,

One ques: so does in process means, my file is preliminary accepted, right?

Now the question, they can ask me for residency issue, tax file etc etc looks like...
Yes that's right, they will now do the background checks and will verify the authenticity of your residency.

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I mailed the application in DEC 2013, haven't got any response since then. I can see yesterday's post to this thread .... it seems people started getting responses now ....

finger crossed ...

Thanks

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here you go !!!!

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 16, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 16, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on February 25, 2014.

Thanks

Blueridge

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo and now Newyork
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2009
AOR Received.
26-05-2009
File Transfer...
08-12-2009
Med's Request
01-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2010
Are you using PR card number (number on the back of the card) while checking for the status. My family's application was received on Dec 19th, But no update yet

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my AOR receipt with Discover Canada today, March 6, 2014.

Counting days...months...year (no s) I wish and wait...wait...wait...wait ::)

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blueridge said:
Are you using PR card number (number on the back of the card) while checking for the status. My family's application was received on Dec 19th, But no update yet
Yes using PR card and of course your personal details. I wasn't aware of it till today and just got it after going through the threads .... I was thinking that I could check it only after getting my application number ...

Thanks

aamer43

May 6, 2009
aamer43 said:
Gear up guys!

Many of you will start getting AOR within next 10 day calendar days so keep an eye on your mails.
@sarahLDC

Congratulations, It seems like my prediction was right lol

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Checked it online and we are in process too.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 17, 2013.
2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 17, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. We started processing your application on February 23, 2014.

But again, as one of you noticed, I can't track my wife's ECAS independently based on her client Id or PR card no. And never received a physical copy of ack letter which online reads to be sent on Dec. 17.

Called call center and they confirmed she too is in process along with me and that our file will progress simualtaneouly till the end. As well, they insisted i should request my wife to call them and check why can't she track her application online. They might be able to "fix" that if inquired specifically.

Anyone else having similar issues as I can see few could track the application of their kids sepeartely and few (like me) cant track for our partners. Please share your opinion.

Many thanks!

P.S.: Now added my details in the spreadsheet.