Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sahil1 said:
hey,

For my curiosity; does bankruptcy before submission of citizenship application has any effects on progess of ongoin citizenship application? Any idea pls share.

Thanks
No - it won't.

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohanss said:
Not got the AOR yet and Received line is still there. Not sure whats happening.
I am in the same boat. I talked to the agent and she confirmed as long as I have the update on ECAS I do not need any AOR and I should read online.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
I am sure most of you know this but thought to post it anyways. As per CIC's website, status "In Process" means:

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.

The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to write the citizenship test. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the language and knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter and the booklet called Discover Canada by mail, you should begin to study for the test. Applicants who are 55 years old or older and minors are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

Application Withdrawn
If you wish to withdraw your application, you must advise us before a decision on your application has been made.

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regina_jy said:
I am sure most of you know this but thought to post it anyways. As per CIC's website, status "In Process" means:

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.

The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to write the citizenship test. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the language and knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter and the booklet called Discover Canada by mail, you should begin to study for the test. Applicants who are 55 years old or older and minors are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

Application Withdrawn
If you wish to withdraw your application, you must advise us before a decision on your application has been made.
I recently called CIC and they informed me that my file hasn’t yet sent to Local Office. Online status shows case is In Process
I believe that if you don’t see your 2nd line it means that something changed on you case. I also read that if you have child application along with yours and if child app status says we started processing your application on so and so date that means your background checks are completed and you file has been moved to local office …. Not sure …

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
ngyammine said:
since day 1 ecas was updated, I never had the received (payment ), all I had was in process with a link attached to it, once I press in process I get the received, we sent you and in process lines...

so how to know if the file was transferred to local cuz I never got the 2 lines once I sign in
Your "received line" must have being there at a point. I am guessing you missed it because it disappears fast. I saw mine one day and the next couple of days I checked it was not there. If I had not checked when I did, I would not have seen any "received line" on my ECAS as well.

Hope this helps..

ngyammine

Feb 26, 2014
Hi guys..

Is there any formal proof that disappearance of the received line means your file is transferred to local office?

aamer43

May 6, 2009
ngyammine said:
Hi guys..

Is there any formal proof that disappearance of the received line means your file is transferred to local office?

No, the only option will be to call CIC and check with them.

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
Hey,

I was trying to make (ATIP) CBSA online request; but I dont know what should I write down in following box.

*Please provide details regarding the personal information being sought (i.e. competition number, file name or number, location, etc). Please be as specific as possible. (maximum 1,500 characters)

Do I need to scan and attach biographical page of my valid and expired passports and PR card with online request?

Any advices will be highly appreciated.

Regards

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahil1 said:
Hey,

I was trying to make (ATIP) CBSA online request; but I dont know what should I write down in following box.

*Please provide details regarding the personal information being sought (i.e. competition number, file name or number, location, etc). Please be as specific as possible. (maximum 1,500 characters)

Do I need to scan and attach biographical page of my valid and expired passports and PR card with online request?

Any advices will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Just mention what you want e.g. Entry Report ... make sure you attached PR card both sides front and back and passport(s) you used while entring to Canada

Hope it will help
Thanks

jerodkillick

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Alaska to Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-16-10
AOR Received.
8-24-10
File Transfer...
7-15-10
Med's Done....
5-3-10
Passport Req..
10-6-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-15-10
LANDED..........
November 27th, 2010
Congrats!!! First LOT has shown up on the spreadsheet! And, it is Vancouver! Very exciting to see things move along.

J

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
jerodkillick said:
Congrats!!! First LOT has shown up on the spreadsheet! And, it is Vancouver! Very exciting to see things move along.

J
@hamedsilent... Congrats.... but how would one know that is has 'actually" moved to Local office? Any change in the status that indicated LOT?

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Received line has disappeared for me too. However I wasn't able to pull up my record during a last few days , my best guess is they were probably updating the records.

vanvanvan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Interesting @hamedsilent i almost exactly have the same time as you.

Application Received: December 30, 2013
In Process status: March 05, 2014
AOR: March 17,2014
The Receive line disappeared on: March 31, 2014