+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
I received my GCMS notes yesterday. yes i received more than 25 pages and its difficult to understand everything. However , i could see few more details;

1. Eligibility due date 2015/01/31
2. medical due date 2015/02/01
3. out going - only AOR
4. in history - app status reason - TFR Eligibility ( Its confusing , is it a problem, i see it as temporary foreign worker )

in the notes; no remarks, medical required recommendation. Review required by officer. Does it mean I am recommended for medical? Any comments will be greatly appreciated ...wt u guys think plz

walkerj

Jan 29, 2014
Hi guys,

I'm still waiting for PPR request...did my medical back in July and it is reflected in my ECAS status. Paid the RPRF upfront after the medical, and haven't heard anything from CIC after the med request. My last GCMS notes from Sept. 2014 show 'Passed' for Eligibility, Criminality, Medical. Security was under process at that time.

I received my AINP nomination recently and now I'm deciding on my next move;
a) If I should start another application under PNP with my ainp nomination. I don't mind paying the fee again. Is it going to affect my CEC application in any way, slow it down etc.?
b) Is it better to instead apply under the Express Entry next month?
c) Or just wait for the outcome of CEC application and then decide...

I appreciate any feedback/suggestions to help me make this decision. I have posted this under the AINP thread as well to get some more tips.

Thanks in advance guys.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
walkerj said:
Hi guys,

I'm still waiting for PPR request...did my medical back in July and it is reflected in my ECAS status. Paid the RPRF upfront after the medical, and haven't heard anything from CIC after the med request. My last GCMS notes from Sept. 2014 show 'Passed' for Eligibility, Criminality, Medical. Security was under process at that time.

I received my AINP nomination recently and now I'm deciding on my next move;
a) If I should start another application under PNP with my ainp nomination. I don't mind paying the fee again. Is it going to affect my CEC application in any way, slow it down etc.?
b) Is it better to instead apply under the Express Entry next month?
c) Or just wait for the outcome of CEC application and then decide...

I appreciate any feedback/suggestions to help me make this decision. I have posted this under the AINP thread as well to get some more tips.

Thanks in advance guys.
My friend you are almost there , bit more patience you will be through , No Need to spend money .

Best of Luck.

walkerj

Jan 29, 2014
saini2012 said:
Hello All,
Im waiting for my pr but today i
got my BOWP renew as it was expiring in feb. Now i need to apply for the multiple entry visa. Can anyone help me which forms are required to submit and fill
You can apply for TRV online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

There is a questionnaire in which you will answer some questions, and in the final page it will tell you the next steps and the supporting documents that you need to attach etc.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
I received my GCMS notes yesterday. yes i received more than 25 pages and its difficult to understand everything. However , i could see few more details;

3. out going - only AOR
4. in history - app status reason - TFR Eligibility ( Its confusing , is it a problem, i see it as temporary foreign worker )

in the notes; no remarks, medical required recommendation. Review required by officer. Does it mean I am recommended for medical? Any comments will be greatly appreciated ...wt u guys think plz

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:

3. out going - only AOR

TFR stands for, I believe Transfer. (TFW is temp foreign worker)
TFR Eligibility, mostly likely would mean Final eligibility after file transfer is due, which would trigger Medical Request.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
rks0101 said:
TFR stands for, I believe Transfer. (TFW is temp foreign worker)
TFR Eligibility, mostly likely would mean Final eligibility after file transfer is due, which would trigger Medical Request.
Do you mean its a positive sign so far dt I have no remarks on GCMS notes!

defrontier

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Today Dec 8th 2014, I had a smooth landin at Pacific Highway Boarder Agency in BC at 2:00 am. Timeline is Jan 15 application accepted February 20 smt Aor, Paasport received December 5th 2014.

The easiest Landing ever. Since I had no visa to US, I wanted to do flag pollling (with the hope that i will not get a refusal stamp from USA. Before approaching to the boarder from 176th st straight to down to south. I made sure to turn east side on 8th avenue go around the golf club and and down to zero avenue so that i can park the car across from Canadian Boarder Agency Office to a parkade of a pub. Walked in straight to the office nobody was there. Officer was told me to follow a walk path to Amercan side to pick up a flag polling sheet and come back to Her to finish the process. I left the office. Walked may way to American side, likewise There was nobody. I passed my pp to officer who asked ne only one question before processing the white paper which i did not even look at content of. The question was what i had been msging on my phone before entering inside. I told him i had not messaged anything, just had switched off to airplane mode...

Very silent process. Thank them and walked back to canadian office. After submitting my pp, white usa sheet, copr copies and my work permit to the officer she told me write my adress and phone number to the behind of copr sheet and sit at waiting section hbtil she process the paper work. It took max 15 min. And that was it i got my pp and copr copy back and left, hop on the car drove back to north to Vancouver.

Good luck every one...

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:
Do you mean its a positive sign so far dt I have no remarks on GCMS notes!
AOR means initial eligibility is OK. No adverse review remarks on GCMS, is always a good and could also mean that a review after AOR may be in progress. Keep in mind that notes are generally more than a month old.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
rks0101 said:
AOR means initial eligibility is OK. No adverse review remarks on GCMS, is always a good and could also mean that a review after AOR may be in progress. Keep in mind that notes are generally more than a month old.
can i go ahead applying for another GCMS notes ?

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Please help!!!!

Any suggestions of a good doctor in GTA who uploads medical results faster?

Also, if any of the doctors do the medical exam on weekends?