+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
drSep2013 said:
May I know your timeline please? I am also almost like you except that I did not receive my PPR yet. My ECAS changed to Decision Made on July 15th. My details are available at my signature.

Thanks!!
App Filed: Sometime in the beginning of December 2013
App Received: December 9th, 2013
AOR Issued: January 30th, 2014

But my rep. didn't receive the AOR email coz he had given wrong email address - DUMB! I called CIC and found out email was wrong and requested CPP-O to send it again on my email address. Got it sometime around end of May.

Medical received: June 20th, 2014
PRPF paid: June 24th, 2014
ECAS: Decision Made - July 23rd, 2014

After that, I heard nothing from CIC so I requested for GCMS notes. From that I saw my CoPR was ready. Maybe they were waiting for some documents but my rep never said anything. After having some issues with the rep, I cancelled it and asked CIC to contact me.

PPR: October 27th, 2014
ECAS: Changed to In Process - October 31st, 2014

I hope that helps.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
TheRedDevil said:
App Filed: Sometime in the beginning of December 2013
App Received: December 9th, 2013
AOR Issued: January 30th, 2014

But my rep. didn't receive the AOR email coz he had given wrong email address - DUMB! I called CIC and found out email was wrong and requested CPP-O to send it again on my email address. Got it sometime around end of May.

Medical received: June 20th, 2014
PRPF paid: June 24th, 2014
ECAS: Decision Made - July 23rd, 2014

After that, I heard nothing from CIC so I requested for GCMS notes. From that I saw my CoPR was ready. Maybe they were waiting for some documents but my rep never said anything. After having some issues with the rep, I cancelled it and asked CIC to contact me.

PPR: October 27th, 2014
ECAS: Changed to In Process - October 31st, 2014

I hope that helps.
I never heard of changing ECAS to "In Process" after "Decision Made" except if they re-open the file on request. When they reject my file, it was Decision Made and then I request to review their decision and the re-opened my file then it changed to "In Process".

My ECAS show as below:
1) We received your application for permanent residence on XXXX XX, XXXX.
2) We started processing your application on XXXX XX, XXXX.
3) A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
4) Medical results have been received.

However, in your case, since you have received the PPR, I don't think there is any issue. You may want to order the GCMS notes at this time.

Hope for best.

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
canadacec123 said:
I never heard of changing ECAS to "In Process" after "Decision Made" except if they re-open the file on request. When they reject my file, it was Decision Made and then I request to review their decision and the re-opened my file then it changed to "In Process".

My ECAS show as below:
3) A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
4) Medical results have been received.

However, in your case, since you have received the PPR, I don't think there is any issue. You may want to order the GCMS notes at this time.

Hope for best.
Yeah, I've never heard that either. Hopefully, it won't be an issue as I'm traveling December 5th.
CIC are really testing my nerves now...

My ECAS shows as below:
3) Medical results have been received.
4) A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

greg123

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
TheRedDevil said:
Yeah, I've never heard that either. Hopefully, it won't be an issue as I'm traveling December 5th.
CIC are really testing my nerves now...

My ECAS shows as below:
3) Medical results have been received.
4) A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Why are they testing your nerves? You have almost certainly been approved and your PPR / CoPR should be here any day now meaning that you will have your PR a couple of months before the 13 month average processing time...

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
greg123 said:
Why are they testing your nerves? You have almost certainly been approved and your PPR / CoPR should be here any day now meaning that you will have your PR a couple of months before the 13 month average processing time...
You're right. I should have the CoPR soon but hopefully they send my passport back before my travel date. I sent a letter requesting that, along with the passport.
I still don't get why they changed decision made to in process again...

greg123

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
TheRedDevil said:
You're right. I should have the CoPR soon but hopefully they send my passport back before my travel date. I sent a letter requesting that, along with the passport.
I still don't get why they changed decision made to in process again...
Ahh yeah that sucks if they are holding onto your passport for an extended period... Good luck!

greg123

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
My CoPR turned up today :) My status changed to DM on the 28th.

All in all I'm quite impressed that this has all been finalized two months faster than the 13 months that CIC advertised.

Good luck to everyone else that is waiting!

SKSKSK

Jun 20, 2014
My CoPR also arrived yesterday. My application was received on December 5 and I'm from a visa-exempt country.

vmehndi

Jul 7, 2014
hi Seniors,

I have a few queries around CoPR as i am hearing different versions.
1. One of my friends who got his PR mentioned that CoPR letter will come along with passports stamped with one time entry visa. Please confirm
2. I gave my office address as my mailing address and but passport return envelope has my residential address. CoPr will come on which address?
3. I checked my mails at office as of yesterday, nothing in mail yet however folks with similar date of PPR have received theirs.
4. I have plan for India trip in Dec second week and i am hoping to have my passport back by then. whats the usual ETA on Passport returns.

I am confused - please help.

thanks in advance.

pj11

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
vmehndi said:
hi Seniors,

1. One of my friends who got his PR mentioned that CoPR letter will come along with passports stamped with one time entry visa. Please confirm
2. I gave my office address as my mailing address and but passport return envelope has my residential address. CoPr will come on which address?
3. I checked my mails at office as of yesterday, nothing in mail yet however folks with similar date of PPR have received theirs.
4. I have plan for India trip in Dec second week and i am hoping to have my passport back by then. whats the usual ETA on Passport returns.

thanks in advance.
1. Your friend is right
2. Home address
3. When did u send your passport?
4. Looking at the current trend you should be able to receive it before December

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
vmehndi said:
hi Seniors,

thanks in advance.
Can you share your timeline please

kiranvks

Jul 26, 2010
kinetic2214 said:
Has anyone received a reply after PPR email about the visa office change to their current residence country other than canada?

I have sent mail to arrange stamping at different office than canada but haven't received anything since last 5 days.
Just wondering if anyone has got a response from CIC after sending out an email requesting for stamping at different office. I'm still waiting. I sent email on 24th Oct

Thanks
Kiran

AMG

Sep 23, 2014
kiranvks said:
Just wondering if anyone has got a response from CIC after sending out an email requesting for stamping at different office. I'm still waiting. I sent email on 24th Oct

Thanks
Kiran
i got PPR for me and my wife on 30 oct,2014. my wife is in india so i can't get her passport here in canada. so on 31oct,2014 i have emailed cic to change visa stamping location to new delhi for me and my wife. My representative said it should normally take 15 days to get reply but sometimes it takes longer. so no choice we have to wait. :)

mvr

Oct 25, 2014
kiranvks said:

Thanks
Kiran
I received my PPR on oct23, sent reply on oct24..Still waiting

vmehndi

Jul 7, 2014
pj11 said:

1. Your friend is right
2. Home address
3. When did u send your passport?
4. Looking at the current trend you should be able to receive it before December
Thanks pj11
PP received at CIC on Oct 24.