+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

octadag

Oct 20, 2014
doesn't look like Dec people are getting the PPR soon.

From a chinese forum (yorkBBS) regarding PPR schedule for CEC candidate that they surveyed, Dec people are not even close it seems. (1/21 people got PPR , VS 17/22 for November) . Might be next month or more if you ask me.

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Its a matter of time guys. We will all think about the today's situation in next year and will be laughing on our selves that how worried we were in 2014.

We have passed the long journey and we are almost there. Hope for the best.

Let's see this Tuesday. Hope PPRs will start flowing this week....
these are comforting for tensed hearts. thanks.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Hi Guys,
I got my GCMS notes and noticed that they hide (cut) the Security Status, Security Validity Date, Security Status Updated Date and Security Due Date.

Is that normal?

Thanks...

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
No PPR. But after long time, last night, ECAS changed to medical received. Based on the GCMS notes, medical was passed on September 8th. Looks like they are looking on my file again. I am hoping to get PPR soon.

Any body else got the PPR last night.

Thanks...

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Got my PPR last night at 10.55 PM...

However my passport is already with CIC for visa stamping for TRV ...

Can I call/email CIC and tell them to transfer my passport from TRV department to PR department (or something like this? ) OR I have to wait till I get my passport back and then send it to CIC again?

I don't have lot of time.... I will be travelling on Dec 05 and need my passport back before that...

Any suggestions?

kapil1974

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2014
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Decision Made -Feb 10 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 27 2014
TRV is different from PR.
You can't transfer the passports.
Just send it again after receiving.

Oct 2, 2014
Yayy got my CoPR yesterday! It took 3 weeks from the time I sent my passport to Ottawa (in case anyone was wondering). Next step: Landing.

Good luck to you guys! :)

ARMIST

Star Member
Sep 27, 2013
new_guy said:

Can I call/email CIC and tell them to transfer my passport from TRV department to PR department (or something like this? ) OR I have to wait till I get my passport back and then send it to CIC again?

I don't have lot of time.... I will be travelling on Dec 05 and need my passport back before that...

Any suggestions?
Congrats for your PPR. May I know the following...
did you apply online for TRV? if yes, when did you get the TRV approved and requested passport for TRV? I doubt they might have triggered PPR based on TRV request.

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
There were similar case, guess it was Nov 2013 applicant "Samir" who reported the same. He got PPR request after he applied for TRV, practically TRV and PR are two different applications. Can't understand the way CIC process the applications its Crazy !!

Wonderclicks

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
wonderclicks said:
There were similar case, guess it was Nov 2013 applicant "Samir" who reported the same. He got PPR request after he applied for TRV, practically TRV and PR are two different applications. Can't understand the way CIC process the applications its Crazy !!

Wonderclicks
Looks interesting , I guess the guy is "SriPR2014" , But one thing I wanted to know if Passport request for TRV or it PPR ? That can be mistaken too , I am not sure though.

AMG

Sep 23, 2014
hello guys

immigration ottawa have requested a copy of a valid passport and travel document for me and my wife. it is may be because my passport is expiring in december2014 and i have already got my new (renwed) passport. i hope they send me PPR soon.

:) :)

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
AMG said:
hello guys

immigration ottawa have requested a copy of a valid passport and travel document for me and my wife. it is may be because my passport is expiring in december2014 and i have already got my new (renwed) passport. i hope they send me PPR soon.

:) :)
Have you ever given your new passport information to CIC before like when you may applied for the BOWP etc.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_guy said:

Any suggestions?
I suggest you should state in an email to CPC that you would send the passport once received after TRV stamping unless the passports can be internally transferred within CIC TRV and PR visa team.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siriPR2014 said:
Last document I submitted was my child birth certificate. But recently I have applied for TRV and I assume they either contacted VO officers or they might have seen my statuses all as passed and issued me a passport request.

I cannot tell for sure that I got PPR request just because of applying TRV but there is a link between those two applications. Luckily the guy who saw the statuses of my PR application as all passed has issued me a PPR request.

So to everyone, if you think all your statuses are passed in your GCMS notes then apply for TRV and if you are lucky you might get a PPR request.
Hello Siri,

Few questions:
1. Processing time for TRV is 2 weeks, so did you get a request for submitting passport for trv?
2. Is the processing time for Trv already exceeded and TRV is not processed?
3. Is TRV granted already?
4. If you had already submitted passport for TRV , how did you manage the PPR request or are waiting for Passports to return after TRV stamping to send for PR VISA stamping?
5. Will appreciate your timeline for TRV application.

Thanks
Cheers!

AMG

Sep 23, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Have you ever given your new passport information to CIC before like when you may applied for the BOWP etc.
No buddy i just got my new passport in September. i got RPRF fee request on September 26 and after that today they asked me to send them valid copy of passport and travel document. i assume they might just want to make sure that i have passport with validity after December 2014 or may be it is something else. if you or any one else have any idea please let me know.

:)