+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Anybody whose online status says "Application Received" got any updates or status changed to "In Process"?

Please give your Application Sent and AOR dates if you got any updates.

Thanks

sebaoyu

May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
4XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-02-2014
AOR Received.
XX-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
XX-09-2014
Med's Done....
XX-09-2014
Passport Req..
XX-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
XX-12-2014
LANDED..........
XX-12-2014
I have noticed from some tracker that no more 'request of passport' was issued after July 25, 2014, even though many applicants had MR and done it in the middle of July or earlier. Anybody know why? Thanks.

india8055

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Hi All,

One of my friend received an email from cic for additional documents for size and nature of company, what documents we can send for size and nature of a company, Plzzz sugest

yangdufs

Jul 7, 2014
india8055 said:
Hi All,

One of my friend received an email from cic for additional documents for size and nature of company, what documents we can send for size and nature of a company, Plzzz sugest
Did your friend receive MR?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
india8055 said:
Hi All,

For size you can send the annual report of your company and also a letter stating total number or employees. For nature send any documents which proves what your company do. Is it retail, wholesale, services etc

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
i just got an email from CIC and they requested PCC. I did submit a PCC when I submit my application. It is normal that they asked for a updated PCC? or they are just not convinced by my PCC? i am kinda paranoid...

Still no MR yet...

I would appreciate whatever insights you guys may have...

The_Dark_Knight

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
ZZOO said:
i just got an email from CIC and they requested PCC. I did submit a PCC when I submit my application. It is normal that they asked for a updated PCC? or they are just not convinced by my PCC? i am kinda paranoid...

Still no MR yet...

I would appreciate whatever insights you guys may have...
The PCC is usually valid for a definite period of time (probably 6 months).
So if your PCC is still valid i would suggest you to update CIC accordingly
Else, get a new one to be on the safe side.

You can also check out the disucssion in the thread below :

strange-cic-requesting-pcc-again

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
The_Dark_Knight said:
The PCC is usually valid for a definite period of time (probably 6 months).
So if your PCC is still valid i would suggest you to update CIC accordingly
Else, get a new one to be on the safe side.

You can also check out the disucssion in the thread below :

strange-cic-requesting-pcc-again
Thank you for your reply! I also open another thread to discuss this regarding my timeline and the requested additional documents: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-requested-additional-documents-twice-but-still-no-mr-yet-t242281.0.html

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
I have started to hate tuesday.
Every tuesday night I stay up sleepless to look for PPR coming in my inbox and I am always dishearten.
The wait is killing my health in a bad way...:-(

Joyce423

Nov 27, 2013
AWD said:
I have started to hate tuesday.
Every tuesday night I stay up sleepless to look for PPR coming in my inbox and I am always dishearten.
The wait is killing my health in a bad way...:-(
Is PPR released every tuesday?

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Hi Guys

i have got my AOR on 13 FEB from then there is no reply from CIC. Does this mean that my application is refused because i have not got my medicals also. Can you please share your experiences. Is any body there who has not got their medicals also from December applicants?

ZZOO

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hi folks,

I just wanted to share with you that I just received my MR today. CIC had requested additional documents twice and finally I got my MR. I hope all others who have not got MR yet will hear from CIC soon. Fingers crossed.

Good luck, everybody!

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
ZZOO said:
Hi folks,

I just wanted to share with you that I just received my MR today. CIC had requested additional documents twice and finally I got my MR. I hope all others who have not got MR yet will hear from CIC soon. Fingers crossed.

Good luck, everybody!
Hi ZZOO,

can you please share your timelines??

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZZOO said:
Hi folks,

Good luck, everybody!
Looks like complaining here helped your casee ; ; ;)

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
ZZOO said:
Hi folks,

Good luck, everybody!
Congrats. That's encouraging